Author Topic: Just showing off  (Read 2526 times)

firstRainbowRose

• Level 18
  • Fell Points: 1
  • So pretty!
    • View Profile
Just showing off
« on: July 22, 2009, 05:48:49 AM »
I made a fanvid for the movie Labyrinth (which, as anyone I chat with can tell you, I am obessed with.  Second favorite movie) and I was just wanting to show it off.  I'm rather proud of how it turned out.  So, you know, you can flame it if you want, but I'll totally ignore you.

However, if you have honest suggestions for future videos (I'm not messing with this one.  Too much effort) I'd love to hear them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWHh4dG6gfw
"The custom of royalty in referring to oneself is to naturally employ the royal 'we'.  We are very happy, we are very sad, we are bored and suffer from ennui.  For a royal prince there's no such word as 'me', It's always 'we'.  So rightfully I should be two or three, don't you agree?"

sortitus

• Level 15
  • Fell Points: 0
  • MVP of the WORLD
    • View Profile
    • I'll kick you in the face!
Re: Just showing off
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 06:08:55 AM »
I loved it. Nice song for the video. I especially liked the fast cutting parts early on.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 06:10:38 AM by sortitus »
Hero of Ages: Impressive Regality Over Niceness, Y'all
좋아! This time with more ecstatic! 좋네!!! I'll say it again in french! Trois fois voiture!!! Ça va. C'est vrai. C'est bien.
High Knight of the Grand Pie of the Holy Order of Pie, The Left Hand of Pie

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 06:47:08 AM »
Still just as cool as the last time I saw this. It's not a different vid is it? Because I didn't notice any changes...
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

firstRainbowRose

• Level 18
  • Fell Points: 1
  • So pretty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 06:49:57 AM »
Nah, it's the same vid.  I just wanted to show it off to everyone.  I'm guessing pretty much everyone on my IM list has already seen it.

And thank you both for your kind words.
"The custom of royalty in referring to oneself is to naturally employ the royal 'we'.  We are very happy, we are very sad, we are bored and suffer from ennui.  For a royal prince there's no such word as 'me', It's always 'we'.  So rightfully I should be two or three, don't you agree?"

ErikHolmes

• Level 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 08:52:05 AM »
LOL, that's funny. I JUST showed my kids Labyrinth the first time yesterday. They all liked it and wanted the girl to save her brother from the goblins.  :D
Who the hell is interrupting my Kung Fu!

Tage

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 2
  • That thing exing the machina? That's Deus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 04:15:52 PM »
Wow, I haven't seen a movie so perfectly paired up with a song since Kevin Caldwell's Evangelion/Engel AMV. How odd that both songs are in German.
"The Maintenance Shed will sometimes spontaneously explode after being built."