Games > Role-Playing Games

Any Roleplaying groups out there?

<< < (2/2)

stridera:
I was up in the Holiday area and spent most of my free times in the canyons.  I did have two groups that I played with, but they fell apart before I left the area at 22.  My parents now live down in Alpine, and I'm wondering if that's the place to be.  I'm in a (somewhat boring) D&D 3.0 campaign now.  Anyone in Silicon Valley area want to start something?  Anyone?

lethalfalcon:
If Utah is the roleplaying capital of the world, could they at least spread out a bit? I'm up in Logan, and it seems like there are very few ROLEplayers up here. Quite a few ROLLplayers, but the dice should not save you from everything. If you can't at least try to persuade the DM/GM in a situation, you need to go back to the drawing board. Maybe the higher elevation chokes off creativity... hrm, that would certainly explain my writer's block.

That said, I'm looking for more willing souls. D&D 3.5 (I won't touch 4.0), d20 modern, d6 Star Wars (won't touch d20 Star Wars, either), and the Everquest system (which is interesting, if a bit overpowered at times) are all played at my house.

Kenthor:
Hey I know this is a bit late.  But I am looking for a group that meets more than once a month.  I was hoping for a combination of D&D 3.5 and SWRPG.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version