Local Authors > Brandon Sanderson

Official Typos Thread -- All of Brandon's books

(1/29) > >>

Peter Ahlstrom:
Brandon asked me to start this thread to collect all of Brandon's typos in one place.

If you've seen a typo or other mistake in one of Brandon's books, please post it here. List what page number it may be found on. Paperback page numbers are preferred since that's the most recent version and likely most correct. (If you find a mistake in a hardback, it may have been fixed already in the paperback.)

I'll also be going through my old notes and previous typos threads and checking the most recent paperback printings to see what still needs to be fixed.

little wilson:
Warbreaker, HC. Top of pg 550. "Lightsong stared ahead. Too much information. To much was happening." Should be 'Too much was happening.'

Warbreaker HC. Top of 567. "He reached upward, toward where lighting lit the surface." I believe the word should be lightning....

I'll just edit this post as I find more.

Inkthinker:
Welll... long as you're askin'.

In the Well of Ascension Metals Quick-Reference Chart in the back, it says Iron pushes and Steel pulls. I believe that's backways-round.

Peter Ahlstrom:
Yeah, the Ars Arcana have given a lot of headaches. It's finally right in Hero of Ages, except that Zinc really should be listed before Brass because all the other metal pairs have the alloy listed second.

apbadd:
Warbreaker page 66

"This princess’s arrival should have settled it, but knew that the war hawks among the gods would not let the
issue die."

"but knew"?

This is Lightsongs inner monologue and seems like it should reference him....

"This princess’s arrival should have settled it, but he knew that the war hawks among the gods would not let the
issue die."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version