Local Authors > Aprilynne Pike

Okay! I'm frickin' Here!!:D

<< < (2/4) > >>

WriterDan:

--- Quote from: Maprilynne on June 05, 2009, 05:12:23 PM ---I currently live in Phoenix, AZ
--- End quote ---

Ha, ha!  Great place.  You'll have to say hi to my parents.  At church.  They're the Smyths.

Shaggy:
Welcome!!! I love Broadway plays, too.

You like West Side Story? http://www.timewastersguide.com/forum/index.php?topic=6868.msg151172#msg151172

(By the way, the pregnant woman/penguin thing really cracked me up.  :D)

Maprilynne:

--- Quote from: Ookla The Mok on June 05, 2009, 06:20:34 PM ---What took you to Phoenix?

--- End quote ---

Boy, that's a long story. My husband and I are both from Phoenix and on top of that, he has been accepted into the PhD of Philosophy program at ASU. However, the Arizona legislature still hasn't decided what the budget for the state schools will be, so ASU doesn't know if they will be able to fund him, and if they don't fund him, he won't attend. But while the AZ govn't was making their decision, we found the perfect house and interest rates were low. So, um, yeah, we moved here.:)

Maprilynne:

--- Quote from: Eerongal on June 05, 2009, 07:08:53 PM ---I'm going to continue to assume you don't exist, as it's much more fun to be posting in a forum where the author doesn't really exist, and i'll just assume you're a figment of my imagination.  :P

--- End quote ---

*waves fingers* Pay no attention to the woman behind the computer screen . . . :)

Maprilynne:

--- Quote from: WriterDan on June 06, 2009, 12:03:03 AM ---
--- Quote from: Maprilynne on June 05, 2009, 05:12:23 PM ---I currently live in Phoenix, AZ
--- End quote ---

Ha, ha!  Great place.  You'll have to say hi to my parents.  At church.  They're the Smyths.

--- End quote ---

Ha! *snort* I'll do that . . .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version