Author Topic: Patrick Rothfuss  (Read 15827 times)

Patriotic Kaz

• Level 30
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Antagonist of the Ages
    • View Profile
Re: Patrick Rothfuss
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2010, 09:36:46 PM »
Facebook puts it at 37% as of last night... and he mentioned something about foreseeing Monday as being a long day to finish it up. So I'm guessing it's coming out this year.
"Words are double edged blades. Only the great and the foolish play with knives." - Kaz the Buddah

"Take off your sandals, for you are posting on holy ground." -  Yahweh Kaz

"Chaos, go to your room!" - Momma Kaz

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2010, 09:48:57 PM »
As far as we know it will come out November 2, 2010. Though there are some tricky timeline issues that might possibly hold things up a little, though I think there's still enough wiggle room in production time not to delay the release. But the third book could come out Marchish 2012.
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!

guessingo

• Level 11
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2010, 12:39:18 PM »
I have waited 20 years for this series to finish and I can wait longer. I hope Brandon does not get pressure to release the book before he feels he is ready with it. I hope TOR gives him whatever time he needs. Given the sales of the Gathering Storm, I would hope Brandon has more sway with the publisher now to push back if he feels he won't be done by their deadlines.