Author Topic: Warbreaker :: Release Party :: Extras  (Read 7762 times)

Miyabi

• Level 45
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Simple is the concept of love as eternity.
    • View Profile
Re: Warbreaker :: Release Party :: Extras
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2009, 09:39:41 PM »
D: I wish I could have stayed later, but my sisters were being all bratty and wanted to go.
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。

Vatdoro

• Level 4
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2009, 10:06:04 PM »
D: I wish I could have stayed later, but my sisters were being all bratty and wanted to go.

Freaking sisters. They're always getting in the way! I should know. I have seven of them.  :o

zas678

• Level 7
  • Job Title: Hoid Desciption: RAFO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2009, 04:56:26 AM »
I'm way jealous. I wanted to stay too, except for my sister....

So I was the 15-year-old that stood next to Brandon Sanderon for 5 minutes and asked him questions  ;)

And I honestly couldn't tell you what I was wearing yesterday.... My mind is so brain dead.....
“It’s a fun tradition.”
“So was witch-burning,” Melody said.  “Unless you were the witch.”

Wielder

• Level 6
  • Rest in Pieces
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2009, 03:34:34 PM »
Link to the shirt. It's even on sale!

Thanks for the link.  I'm obsessed with South Park, so this is pure gold.  ;D  Oddly enough, I don't have any South Park shirts...  I'll need to remedy that this summer. 

I'm so sad that I didn't get to go to this.  What's even worse is some of my friends felt like they betrayed me, because, without a doubt, they know that Brandon is one of  my favorite writers.  Oh well, one day.

P.S. - I went and bought it first thing on Tuesday morning (I still had work off for Tue and Wed that was supposed to be for the release party) and I sat down and read the first fifth of it in the store.  And, of course, due to reading it several times through the revisions, I flipped around here and there searching for some of my favorite moments.  :P  Our B&N only ordered like twelve or fourteen copies, or something like that.  All three of the big BS fans I know around here had all pre-ordered two books each.  One for them, one for me.

We shall take all the Brandon books in Reno!

They are ours, I say!
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate...and thus defy the tyrannous stars.
-Legacy of Kain