Local Authors > Aprilynne Pike

Hooray for Aprilynne!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Fellfrosch:
It will be a week or so before we're likely to see Aprilynne here on TWG. Her book launches today, and she's got a lot of stuff going on. The short answer to "how did she end up on TWG" is that she's a friend of mine launching her first book, and I thought she'd be a good addition to our community, and she didn't have a message board yet, so I brought her on.

But don't worry; she'll get on and introduce herself more fully in a few days.

The Jade Knight:
AhK.  Thanks for the head's up, Fell.

And Aprilynne:  Congrats on getting published and all!

maxonennis:
I just read the sample on Harper Teen. Very interesting. Not something I'd usually be interested in, but, especially at the point it cut off, I was very concerned about what would happen to the girl.

While I'm on the topic...sort of...is it just me, or does Harper Teen consistently have some of the best cover art amongst YA? I mean, looking at their website I see a lot of very colorful, eye catching, and just plain aesthetically pleasing cover art.

benvolio3:
I've got a feeling this book is going to blow up big... just a small feeling... Great job Aprilynne!!!

Eerongal:
OYE!! How'd this new forum subsection escape my notice!?!?

Anyways, whoever you are, congrats with the book, and welcome to TWG (if you even visit here)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version