Author Topic: Need help moving some furniture in West Jordan on Saturday May 2  (Read 3710 times)

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
We're having a PODS unit delivered to Karen's grandfather's house in West Jordan on Friday and need some help moving a couple heavy furniture items/appliances out of it Saturday morning. When we got the stuff moved in in California it took me and 2 guys from the elder's quorum less than two hours to get everything moved. It should take less time to unload, especially if there's more than just me and Karen's cousin who's there. I asked Skar but he's got weekend National Guard duty.

Karen and I want to have a get-together at our current apartment sometime soon, but we need some of our stuff from the POD before that can happen. :)
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
    • View Profile
Re: Need help moving some furniture in West Jordan on Saturday May 2
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 05:54:05 AM »
We got everything moved out of the POD this evening. Now we just have to haul a bunch of it back to our apartment in Provo. Woo.
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!

ErikHolmes

• Level 10
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 06:38:43 AM »
I was actually going to volunteer if you still needed help tomorrow. Would have posted something sooner but I was gone all day.
Who the hell is interrupting my Kung Fu!

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 04:49:34 PM »
We could still use some help assuming the rain stops long enough to haul stuff in a truck. PM me your phone number and I'll give you a call if we do.