Poll

Have you read Warbreaker online and do you plan to buy it in book form??

Yes I have read it online and Yes I plan to buy the book.
40 (66.7%)
Yes I have read it online but No I don't plan on buying the book.
3 (5%)
No I haven't read it online but I plan on buying the book.
15 (25%)
No I haven't read it online and I don't plan on buying the book.
0 (0%)
Other (explain)
2 (3.3%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: Warbreaker  (Read 7251 times)

cathar

• Level 2
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Warbreaker
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2009, 11:26:03 AM »
I've read Warbreaker and have already preordered two copies of it; one for myself and another for a friend.

Eri

• Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2009, 07:11:26 PM »
I've read  it, and I'll likely buy it when it's translated to Polish. Depends on the price and quality of translation. Buying English version depends on shipping costs. Anyway I'm going to show my support somehow. If both options fail, it can be Paypal.
If more artists start to publish some of their work on Commons licences, it will be great.

Ari54

• Level 8
    • View Profile
    • M.J. Whitehead.com
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2009, 12:10:05 AM »
EUOL stated in his blog that he is worried about the sales of his forthcoming book Warbreaker and I was just curious to see who has read it and if you are going to buy it anyway.

I read it online and loved it so I plan on buying it and rereading the finished product.

Not only did I read an early draft online, (I'm reading the final now while I wait for it to release here) it also turned me onto Brandon's other books, and eventually WoT. So I'd say he did pretty well out of Warbreaker in my case ;)

Bururian

• Level 1
  • Ow, my brain.
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Blog
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2009, 03:11:47 AM »
I read the prolouge back in April, and I was extremely excited by it after reading it, so I stopped, and went and preordered the book. When it did come out, I ate the book up, and now that I'm finished I want to read it again. It was such a good book.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.

JakobLayn

• Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2009, 11:23:40 PM »
I read it online like last year and bought the book the second day of its release finished both in 2 days loved em. Hey whens Brandons next signing i want to go get them all signed ;D
The fear to explore the unknowns in life is to deny yourself all the joys and happiness as well

JakobLayn

• Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2009, 11:40:56 PM »
My Hardbacks i mean
The fear to explore the unknowns in life is to deny yourself all the joys and happiness as well