General > Rants and Stuff

Grumpiness in New, Seasonal Flavours

(1/161) > >>

The Jade Knight:
Here's your new grumpy thread.

ryos:
So, I went to an Allred CD release concert tonight. This is a band that I have followed from the beginning, when they were playing at 5 buck venues with a bunch of other local bands. They've gotten bigger, they've been touring and performing a lot, and the improvement I've seen is massive. The concert was fantastic.

Unfortunately, the crowd sucked. They wouldn't stop yapping through the whole show. You could hear the crowd yammering over every song (because this isn't a blast-your-eardrums-out band). The lead singer even commented at one point how loud it was. I wanted to pull out a Giant Hand of Smacking and smack them all upside the head.

BTW, here's an iTunes link to the CD.

Miyabi:
Alexis is sick.  She drank too much and is throwing up.  Ewwy.  I don't do well with vomit.  Like . . . it makes me sick to even smell it a little.  I feel like a bad friend because everyone is helping her out except me.  I can't do anything or else I'll puke everywhere because I just don't get along with vomit in any way shape or form.

Renoard:
As the antigrump, I must say.  Coffee is good.  Coffee is nice.  Coffee is my friend.

mmmmmm can you smell it brewing?

ryos:
The spice must flow!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version