Author Topic: What's Brandon up to now?  (Read 5057 times)

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
Re: What's Brandon up to now?
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2009, 11:48:08 PM »
A lot of people did pay money to watch it.
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!

Miyabi

• Level 45
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Simple is the concept of love as eternity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2009, 06:44:37 PM »
I think Miyabi's advice is dependent on the assumption that the phone is powered off with it falls in the water.

An oven might bee a bit too much, 200+ degrees is sufficient to cause some silicon chips to superconduct and that would be bad, very bad.  Not to mention that thermal plastics cure at 225 deg.

But a hair dryer can help, as long as it's not too hot for your bare skin.
Actually I've dropped two phones in the water that were on when they fell in and they turned off when they hit the water, probably because it shorted them or something. 
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。

Razor

• Level 2
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2009, 06:30:34 AM »
I would also guess Lan.  Perrin has to get Elayne's mom to Galad, reunite with Child Byar et al. and save Rand from women channelers one more time? borderlander BA??? and perhaps be of some help with the Seanchan.

Shard

• Level 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2009, 07:12:07 AM »
*heh* Maybe I should tell you who it is. Since so far no one has correctly guesed I just wish I could hide it from those that don't want to know.
We need the metaphor of Magic and Monsters to understand the Human condition ~Stephan Donaldson.

melbatoast

• Level 6
    • View Profile
    • My Shelfari Page
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2009, 05:43:51 PM »
They could just go listen to the podcast. I think the reason no one is guessing the correct person is because no one wants to hear any more about the person. I don't  ;)
"She is too fond of books, and it has addled her brain." - Louisa May Alcott

Wolfstar

• Level 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2009, 05:58:32 PM »
I would also guess Lan.  Perrin has to get Elayne's mom to Galad, reunite with Child Byar et al. and save Rand from women channelers one more time? borderlander BA??? and perhaps be of some help with the Seanchan.

I'd like to remind you guys that this is a thread about what Mr. Sanderson is up to, not a WoT theory thread.  It's not marked as a SPOILER zone and I think your conversation is heading that direction.  I don't personally care because I've read the series, but I know there are some here that haven't, so please respect that and take the conversation elsewhere.
You can think without acting and you can act without thinking... but which is worse?

happyman

• Level 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2009, 06:18:49 PM »

I'd like to remind you guys that this is a thread about what Mr. Sanderson is up to, not a WoT theory thread.  It's not marked as a SPOILER zone and I think your conversation is heading that direction.  I don't personally care because I've read the series, but I know there are some here that haven't, so please respect that and take the conversation elsewhere.

Whoops!  Sorry.  Don't think too much has slipped yet.
Nature hates being reified.

Wolfstar

• Level 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2009, 06:26:52 PM »
I don't either, but it's best to catch it before rather than after it's too late, haha.  I've had MB3 stuff spoiled for me from some careless comments and it was a real letdown (I haven't read it yet still, because I'm a college student and hardcovers are a premium, haha... but the paperback comes out real soon, YAY!), so I'm just trying to make sure that it doesn't happen to the WoT fans here.
You can think without acting and you can act without thinking... but which is worse?

Shard

• Level 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2009, 07:01:47 PM »
Well if anyone DOES want to know you can go listen to the 4th Age Podcast that has Brandon Sanderson in the interview.
We need the metaphor of Magic and Monsters to understand the Human condition ~Stephan Donaldson.

Shaggy

• Level 32
  • I advise you not to argue. We have chipmunks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2009, 03:16:25 AM »
…Where is this available?
The Shag Dog Has Spoken

SniperCatBeliever

Bringer of Flames, Leader of Destruction, Head Chipmunk.

High Chipolata of C.F.N (Chipmunks For Nuts)

"You sound like a commercial."

{Pie-Lover Poster Boy}

OOP Member.

Shard

• Level 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2009, 03:41:34 AM »
Dragonmount.com and Itunes.