Author Topic: United States Of Tara  (Read 1978 times)

Miyabi

• Level 45
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Simple is the concept of love as eternity.
    • View Profile
United States Of Tara
« on: April 08, 2009, 03:53:13 PM »
Probably one of the best half-hour T.V. shows on these days.  It comes on on Showtime almost every night.  It's a show about a woman with D.I.D. (Dissociative Identity Disorder).  She struggles to try and live a normal life with her family while falling in and out of personalities. The family spends a good amount of time trying to deal with it as well.  The entire time everyone trying to sane.

Does anyone else watch it?  I absolutely love it, and I never paid attention before last night, but Steven Spielberge is actually the executive producer for the show. o.O
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。

Miyabi

• Level 45
    • View Profile
Re: United States Of Tara
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 01:54:06 AM »
I was wondering today when the new episodes would start so I did some research. . . . turns out no new episodes until next season, until next year. O.O  Grr.
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。

Inquisitor

• Level 8
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Lord of Cake
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 03:12:34 AM »
So no new episodes till 2010?
Captain Commander of the Holy Vanguard of Kaz

I have recently discovered that pie cannot be trusted. I am switching full time to cake.

Cake shall prevail!

Come join us over at the Mistborn Forum RPG!
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mistborn/index.php?

Miyabi

• Level 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 03:16:03 AM »
That's correct.  It makes me sad because there were only 12 half hour episodes this season.

There was talk of extending the length of the season as well as the length of the next episodes for Season 2, which would be nice.
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。

Miyabi

• Level 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 07:20:01 PM »

So a lady from Showtime was at work the other day and she said new eps start in March!  Ugh, I can't wait that long!

Since I posted this thread my sister and grandma have also become obsessed with it.  =]  I've seen it like 10 times through.
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。