Author Topic: April Fools!! Tell your stories here.  (Read 3589 times)

Reaves

• Level 23
  • Fell Points: 1
    • View Profile
April Fools!! Tell your stories here.
« on: April 01, 2009, 08:44:32 PM »
We had some good ones at school today. First of all, both guys' and girls' bathrooms were COMPLETELY filled with desks. I mean, even the stalls. It took...quite a while to get them all out.

Then about ten of us dragged two soccer goals from the field outside and put them in a cage around the middle school principal's car. ROFL!! Immortalized forever on facebook, I might add.

Then at the end of the day two friend's vehicles were completely covered in toilet paper.

Not to mention the minor pranks which were going on throughout the day.
edit: grammar

« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 08:59:35 PM by Reaves »
Quote from: VegasDev
RJF: "AHA! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Cairhien, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a warder when he is only the distraction! Get him Rand! Buzzzzzzz!

Patriotic Kaz

• Level 30
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Antagonist of the Ages
    • View Profile
Re: April Fools!! Tell your stories here.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 09:01:48 PM »
My parents told me they found an apartment next to UTD (I start this fall) and they were going to pay for it and my groceries then my father asked me the date...i found the joke tasteless but they laughed and laughed
"Words are double edged blades. Only the great and the foolish play with knives." - Kaz the Buddah

"Take off your sandals, for you are posting on holy ground." -  Yahweh Kaz

"Chaos, go to your room!" - Momma Kaz

Shaggy

• Level 32
  • I advise you not to argue. We have chipmunks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 09:52:40 PM »
LAMEST PRANK IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD: some peeps turned the desks to facing backwards in our math classroom. I know, right?? I mean, wtf is that??
The Shag Dog Has Spoken

SniperCatBeliever

Bringer of Flames, Leader of Destruction, Head Chipmunk.

High Chipolata of C.F.N (Chipmunks For Nuts)

"You sound like a commercial."

{Pie-Lover Poster Boy}

OOP Member.

Eerongal

• Level 23
  • That jaunty jackanapes with moxie and pizzazz
    • View Profile
    • Rockin' with the Erock
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 09:59:00 PM »
LAMEST PRANK IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD: some peeps turned the desks to facing backwards in our math classroom. I know, right?? I mean, wtf is that??

Yeah, I always thought that was a lame prank. It's supposed to "Confuse" the teacher. I always thought it just makes you look like an idiot for doing all that work, and then having to undo it later, when the teacher finds out.
[shameless plug]
My site
[/shameless plug]

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-R. Howard

Pie is clearly the most trustworthy. Pie for president. - Me.

Shaggy

• Level 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 10:23:20 PM »
Ya I know. Except WE had to fix it, which is even worse.
The Shag Dog Has Spoken

SniperCatBeliever

{Pie-Lover Poster Boy}

OOP Member.

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 12:06:34 AM »
My manager's husband is a jokester. His best friend is too. And they pull pranks on each other all the time. Today, his friend pranked him by telling his mother that he'd violated his parole and was going back to prison for 7 years....His mother calls my manager's husband, crying, to tell him. He thought it was completely serious, and then he called his wife (my manager) and she's like "It's a prank."...And she was right....And as a sidenote, I think this is a terrible April Fool's joke. It was funny, after the fact, but...wow.

Later on, he (manager's husband) called to order a TON of whole subs (I work in food place, making sandwiches that are like 15 or 16 inches long...)....He didn't succeed in fooling me. I saw his name on the caller ID, and I'm like "whatever."...And then some other guy called about 15 minutes later for 30 whole subs...as another joke....
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

SarahG

• Level 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 06:14:02 PM »
My boss told her 9-year-old daughter Becca that school was cancelled because of all the snow.  Becca says, "What?  There's no snow."  And her mom says, "Dude, did you LOOK outside?"  and Becca's like, "Yeah, when I let the dog out."  And mom says, "You'd better look again."  And Becca goes to the window and gets this extremely puzzled look on her face.  Once she got the joke she thought it was hilarious.

My favorite April Fool's story involves a four-year-old named Trevor who hated taking baths.  His father Keith had been explaining April Fool's Day to him, saying that it's a time to tell silly stories that aren't true, but you shouldn't tell anything really mean like saying someone died.  So Keith gets Trevor up in the morning and says, "Trevor, your hair is so dirty we're going to have to wash it seven times."  Trevor starts to get really upset, and his dad says, "April Fool's!", and Trevor says, oh so reproachfully, "Dad, that's like saying somebody DIED!"
He ate my horse.

Bastille

• Level 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2009, 03:34:07 PM »
The best one I've seen and done to me was on my b-day (yes April 1st) my dad filled all thses boxes up with fruit like strawberrys and oranges and told me those were my b-day presnets. I got so mad because I was like 9 and i din't understand April 1st that well.  ;D
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold. Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour. Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief, So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

Eerongal

• Level 23
  • That jaunty jackanapes with moxie and pizzazz
    • View Profile
    • Rockin' with the Erock
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2009, 03:37:09 PM »
My boss told her 9-year-old daughter Becca that school was cancelled because of all the snow.  Becca says, "What?  There's no snow."  And her mom says, "Dude, did you LOOK outside?"  and Becca's like, "Yeah, when I let the dog out."  And mom says, "You'd better look again."  And Becca goes to the window and gets this extremely puzzled look on her face.  Once she got the joke she thought it was hilarious.

If that was me, I wouldn't have questioned it and been like "K!" and went back to bed.
[shameless plug]
My site
[/shameless plug]

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-R. Howard

Pie is clearly the most trustworthy. Pie for president. - Me.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2009, 06:33:32 PM »
If that was me, I wouldn't have questioned it and been like "K!" and went back to bed.

And that's about the time when the joke backfires on the jokester...
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Shaggy

• Level 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2009, 06:38:17 PM »
I love when that happens. (Unless I'm the jokester.  ::) )
The Shag Dog Has Spoken

SniperCatBeliever

{Pie-Lover Poster Boy}

OOP Member.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2009, 07:27:08 PM »
Yesterday, my dad jumped into a puddle for the purpose of drenching my sister, who was walking next to him. Instead of drenching her, all of the water he splashed went on him. His leg was soaked...And then he tried to act like it was all an accident or something, when it was really just his little prank backfiring on him...I laughed.

Bastille

• Level 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2009, 08:07:39 PM »
That is funny. What's funnier is when the puddle is deeper than it looks!!!  :D
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold. Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour. Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief, So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.