Author Topic: Need more Merchandise.  (Read 1358 times)

Irrelevant

• Level 1
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Need more Merchandise.
« on: March 28, 2009, 12:19:36 PM »
Mistborn is the first fantasy series I've read in  a long time I felt could be filmed while staying true to its premise.  Granted, Hero of Ages will be hared to pull off, but by the time the studios are making a third movie, they'll be willing to give the movie 3 hours and a large budget.

In order to see this great series filmed, we need more merchandise.  I want to wear t-shirts with depictions of characters in the books.  Imagine Kelsier, Mistcloak flowing, arms exposed showing his scars while holding two obsidian daggers with the words "I'm a Survivor" written to look like mist.  Imagine Spook, bandage over his eyes, wearing a singed cloak while shrouded in flames with those same words.

I want more merchandise.  I want people to be aware of the Survivor as they are of Superman. 

Hero of Ages

• Level 6
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Need more Merchandise.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 07:50:58 AM »
It shouldn't say "I'm a Survivor", it should say "I'm the Survivor" and should have a picture of Kelsier's scarred forearms.  But I agree,  I have the "There's always another secret" t-shirt and always have to explain it.  I have even explained it 3 times to the same person at work.  They must not listen to me.
I must not fear;
Fear is the mind killer;
I will face my fear;
I will let it pass through me;
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing;
Only I will remain.
-Paul Muad'dib Atreides-

Anticipation of death is worse than death itself.
-Me-