Author Topic: The heart attack grill  (Read 3639 times)

Eerongal

• Level 23
  • Fell Points: 0
  • That jaunty jackanapes with moxie and pizzazz
    • View Profile
    • Rockin' with the Erock
The heart attack grill
« on: March 23, 2009, 03:05:22 PM »
Located in arizaona. I would TOTALLY eat there.

They have an 8,000  calorie burger.

To put that in perspective, to eat that many calories in a day you would need to eat:

Breakfast: Three fried-egg sandwiches loaded with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, fried onions and mayonnaise. Two cups of coffee. One five-egg omelet. One bowl of grits. Three slices of French toast topped with powdered sugar. Three chocolate-chip pancakes.

Lunch: One pound of enriched pasta. Two large ham and cheese sandwiches with mayo on white bread. Energy drinks packing 1,000 calories.

Dinner: One pound of pasta. An entire pizza. More energy drinks.
[shameless plug]
My site
[/shameless plug]

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-R. Howard

Pie is clearly the most trustworthy. Pie for president. - Me.

kevinpii

• Level 4
    • View Profile
Re: The heart attack grill
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 03:54:42 PM »
I think I just got a little fatter from reading this. :P

Reaves

• Level 23
  • Fell Points: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 08:55:10 PM »
Holy crap.

To put it a different way, the average female eats 2000 calories or less a day. The average male is more like 2500-3000.
So if a woman eats two of those burgers, she has already had more calories than she would eat in a week. For a man, three burgers.
Quote from: VegasDev
RJF: "AHA! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Cairhien, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a warder when he is only the distraction! Get him Rand! Buzzzzzzz!

Eerongal

• Level 23
    • View Profile
    • Rockin' with the Erock
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2009, 10:09:39 PM »
Holy crap.

To put it a different way, the average female eats 2000 calories or less a day. The average male is more like 2500-3000.
So if a woman eats two of those burgers, she has already had more calories than she would eat in a week. For a man, three burgers.

That is, of course, with no fries. Their fries are cooked in *PURE LARD*. I don't know how many calories they have, but I can certainly give you a hint: It isn't a low number.
[shameless plug]
My site
[/shameless plug]

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-R. Howard

SarahG

• Level 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2009, 10:21:13 PM »
Lard has roughly the same number of calories per gram as vegetable oil.  The difference is in the saturated fat and cholesterol.
He ate my horse.

Eerongal

• Level 23
    • View Profile
    • Rockin' with the Erock
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009, 10:34:09 PM »
Lard has roughly the same number of calories per gram as vegetable oil.  The difference is in the saturated fat and cholesterol.

Just checked, and so it does! My bad :)
[shameless plug]
My site
[/shameless plug]

-R. Howard

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2009, 10:43:45 PM »
Not like that's any better.

But the taste probably is.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Miyabi

• Level 45
  • Simple is the concept of love as eternity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2009, 10:48:27 PM »
Gross.  I want to eat one though . . just to say I ate one.
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。

Eerongal

• Level 23
    • View Profile
    • Rockin' with the Erock
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2009, 10:50:46 PM »
Not like that's any better.

But the taste probably is.

For all the bad in their meals, I'm sure it probably tastes akin to an orgasm in your mouth.
[shameless plug]
My site
[/shameless plug]

-R. Howard

Necroben

• Level 14
  • What use the ability to read if one never uses it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2009, 12:45:15 AM »
That is so awesome!  I've got to try that someday.  :o ;D
I don't suffer from insanity...  I enjoy every minuet of it!

It's ok to be strange, as long as it's on paper. :)

Shaggy

• Level 32
  • I advise you not to argue. We have chipmunks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2009, 01:31:48 AM »
I think I just got a little fatter from reading this.
I just feel sick.…

I'm sure it probably tastes akin to an orgasm in your mouth.
I think I'm gonna stick with 'em in the normal place, thanks.…
The Shag Dog Has Spoken

SniperCatBeliever

Bringer of Flames, Leader of Destruction, Head Chipmunk.

High Chipolata of C.F.N (Chipmunks For Nuts)

"You sound like a commercial."

{Pie-Lover Poster Boy}

OOP Member.

Tink

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2009, 10:43:44 PM »
Holy crap.

I would adjust that and say that the average woman *should* eat 2,000 calories a day. I doubt on average (in America) that women eat 2,000 a day. Especially considering how many women would have to eat less to make up for the many women who eat more.

The Jade Knight

• Level 39
  • Lord of the Absent-Minded
    • View Profile
    • Don't go here
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2009, 01:46:49 AM »

To put that in perspective, to eat that many calories in a day you would need to eat:

Breakfast: Three fried-egg sandwiches loaded with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, fried onions and mayonnaise. Two cups of coffee. One five-egg omelet. One bowl of grits. Three slices of French toast topped with powdered sugar. Three chocolate-chip pancakes.

Lunch: One pound of enriched pasta. Two large ham and cheese sandwiches with mayo on white bread. Energy drinks packing 1,000 calories.

I seriously doubt you have your numbers right.  Given the fact that your average large pizza has nearly 3000 calories...
"Never argue with a fool; they'll bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience."

Miyabi

• Level 45
  • Simple is the concept of love as eternity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2009, 02:21:38 AM »

I seriously doubt you have your numbers right.  Given the fact that your average large pizza has nearly 3000 calories...
Did you watch the news article?  They say it has that many.  Basically everything is made in lard and there is tons of cheese and it's basically gross to even look at.
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。

Eerongal

• Level 23
    • View Profile
    • Rockin' with the Erock
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2009, 04:42:06 AM »

Well, I did a google search for that list for an 8000 calorie diet. It said this was what was the equal to around 8000-10,000 calorie diet, so I didn't add up all the numbers in this.
[shameless plug]
My site
[/shameless plug]

-R. Howard