Author Topic: Lie to Me  (Read 1745 times)

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
Lie to Me
« on: March 04, 2009, 08:32:21 PM »
This is another good new show. It'a a lot like House, though I have a better chance at guessing the end. Still, it's not completely predictable and it's entertaining. I wouldn't say it's groundbreaking but it's got some interesting characters and good acting. Not sci-fi, but a couple of the people's ability to read expressions seems almost superhuman. :)
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!

Reaves

• Level 23
  • Fell Points: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Lie to Me
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 09:31:48 PM »
I've watched it a couple times. Interesting concept, but I consistently find it unbelievable :( I do agree it does seem a lot like House.
Quote from: VegasDev
RJF: "AHA! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Cairhien, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a warder when he is only the distraction! Get him Rand! Buzzzzzzz!

CthulhuKefka

• Level 15
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2009, 01:49:34 PM »
I've managed to catch a few episodes and have liked what I've seen so far. Your analysis of it being kind of like House is spot on too, it was the first thing I thought of when I watched it for the first time. Plus I love Tim Roth, so I'll watch almost anything he's in.  :)

Madjius

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 04:01:30 AM »
This show is awesome. The fact it is unbelivable makes it a good show.
If you wanto learn, go to school! :D