Departments > Webcomics & Free Stuff

What 8-bit Theater character are you???

<< < (2/3) > >>

Eerongal:

--- Quote from: AbominableMonsta on December 19, 2008, 04:17:37 AM ---Whaaaaaa???  Listen. I was never a big user of this thing we call the inter-web until I found this site (only a couple of months ago). Since then I have done minimal actual surfing unless I need something, so I often miss out on a lot of the cool stuff out there. So what is this Order of the Stick you speak of. If its any where close to as good as 8-bit then I'm in.

--- End quote ---

Wow, No order of the stick either?
http://www.giantitp.com/

MrPaperCamel:
I actually prefer Oots, but 8-bit just has a charm that keeps me coming back.

GreenMonsta:
Thanks for the link. I havent checked it out yet seeing how we are getting ready for a huge snow storm right now but I will once the snow starts.

I wanted to point out something real quick. Eerongal you are aware that your character pick is a closet cross-dresser right? I mean if thats what your into thats cool, as long as your secure with yourself and everything.

CthulhuKefka:
Garland.

If only because my plans usually end up really inept.

Or maybe Forest Imps....giant vats of Mountain Dew ftw.

Eerongal:

--- Quote from: AbominableMonsta on December 19, 2008, 06:14:48 PM ---I wanted to point out something real quick. Eerongal you are aware that your character pick is a closet cross-dresser right? I mean if thats what your into thats cool, as long as your secure with yourself and everything.

--- End quote ---

Heh, yes, I'm fully aware of what red mage is. Thankfully, that's something me and him DON'T have in common. Not that I have a problem with people who do, I just couldn't imagine myself doing so (Heels don't go well with most of my dresses.) :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version