Departments > Webcomics & Free Stuff

What 8-bit Theater character are you???

(1/3) > >>

GreenMonsta:
Well I'm sure someone figured this might happen. We can all thank our friend Eerongal for starting the thread about 8-bit theater. Since that day I have read 336 episodes of 8-bit theater and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. So at this point I am aware that out of 1070 episodes I haven't even gotten half way. I am also aware that I may not have been introduced to all of the characters as of yet. So If I miss any please inform me because I'm not worried about spoilers. This comic is so funny that it wouldn't bother me. So without further ado, I present to you the poll for which 8-bit character are you.

Eerongal:

--- Quote from: AbominableMonsta on December 19, 2008, 01:51:00 AM ---Well I'm sure someone figured this might happen. We can all thank our friend Eerongal for starting the thread about 8-bit theater. Since that day I have read 336 episodes of 8-bit theater and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. So at this point I am aware that out of 1070 episodes I haven't even gotten half way. I am also aware that I may not have been introduced to all of the characters as of yet. So If I miss any please inform me because I'm not worried about spoilers. This comic is so funny that it wouldn't bother me. So without further ado, I present to you the poll for which 8-bit character are you.

--- End quote ---

You're welcome! Glad you liked it! :D

It's gotten so big since it started I', just kinda used to the fact that nearly everyone i meet all ready seems to know about it :P

I chose red mage, because i play ALOT of D&D, and he tries to get by on technicalities....which i may or may not try pretty often.

GreenMonsta:
Hahaha. No really this comic is awesome. In the like five days I've known about it I've read . . . I'm up to 350 now.
I picked Fighter, mainly because I am often quick to action and I don't always think that action threw. Also I often think I am smarter than I really am and I like violence.

MrPaperCamel:
Fighter is super awesome. Also Sword-Chucks.

Speaking of giving you big things to read, have you both been following Order of the Stick?

GreenMonsta:
Whaaaaaa???  Listen. I was never a big user of this thing we call the inter-web until I found this site (only a couple of months ago). Since then I have done minimal actual surfing unless I need something, so I often miss out on a lot of the cool stuff out there. So what is this Order of the Stick you speak of. If its any where close to as good as 8-bit then I'm in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version