Fantomboo

• Level 1
  • Fell Points: 0
  • I like PIE!
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: December 13, 2008, 04:55:32 AM »
Howdy folks

Wanted to say hello here. I have just finished  Mistborn The Final Empire and I am impressed!!! Brandon has definitely got a new reader I have already gone and picked up Elantris and the other 2 Mistborn books. Hope to get to know you folks and and learn a good bit here.
Don't use words too big for the subject. Don't say "infinitely" when you mean "very"; otherwise you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite.
C.S. Lewis

Bastille

• Level 10
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 12:31:10 AM »
Welcome to the TWG Forum!! Hope you enjoy many more of Brandon Sanderson's books.

Bastille
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold. Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour. Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief, So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

Raphael

• Level 3
  • I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 03:59:50 AM »
Hi Fantomboo! I'm a newbie too. Pleased to meet you. :)

Hanami

• Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 06:31:33 AM »
Hi ^^

You're just starting to enjoy Mistborn if you have yet to read the second and the third. I did absolutely love the second, the way it was told, the ideas...

Fantomboo

• Level 1
  • I like PIE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 03:49:58 PM »
Yeah just getting started on The Well of Assension. Has been great so far. Thanks for the welcome guys!
Don't use words too big for the subject. Don't say "infinitely" when you mean "very"; otherwise you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite.
C.S. Lewis

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2008, 11:43:35 PM »
Welcome to you all. Glad that new members are joining our community, I'm sure you will enjoy yourselves here and I look forward to future conversations. Just to let you know http://www.timewastersguide.com/forum/index.php?topic=3.0 this link will send you over to our Introduce Yourself thread where you can all post a little something about yourself. It helps people get to know one another. You can also read about other posters who have been around for a while. Enjoy yourselves and welcome again.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"