Departments > Webcomics & Free Stuff

8 bit theatre.....the end?

(1/5) > >>

Eerongal:
Anyone else here read 8-bit theatre and read today's comic?

If so, who thinks it's really the end, and who thinks it's a joke?
On one hand, it's not out of character for Brian Clevenger to make fake endings (as he's done before), however, on the other hand it wouldn't be totally out of character to actually END it like that. Either way, we'll certainly find out on Saturday or Tuesday (depending on if he runs the joke through Saturday if it is a joke.)

MrPaperCamel:
I saw it today and as well thought, "Yeah, he could do that."

I am sure some people would be unhappy, but it fits with all the insanity he had going anyhow. I still love the picture of Picard with the Autobots, "Engage and Roll Out!"

There is very little information on the news page, so we will see what pops up there over the next few days.

The Jade Knight:
Alack!  I love 8-bit theatre.

Silk:
Yeah, I haven't the faintest clue. I wouldn't put it past him to do either.

(Though, isn't the comic loosely based on Final Fantasy 1? And doesn't that game actually end like... about where the comic's at now? I haven't played the game, so I don't actually know...)

Eerongal:

--- Quote from: SilknSnow on December 12, 2008, 08:44:46 AM ---Yeah, I haven't the faintest clue. I wouldn't put it past him to do either.

(Though, isn't the comic loosely based on Final Fantasy 1? And doesn't that game actually end like... about where the comic's at now? I haven't played the game, so I don't actually know...)

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it's based on FF1. and yes, FF1 ends about where he's at now, that's why it's possible that this IS actually the end

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version