Author Topic: These Stupid Titles VII  (Read 41584 times)

MrPaperCamel

• Level 12
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Camel Superiority
    • View Profile
Re: These Stupid Titles VII
« Reply #405 on: December 15, 2008, 03:58:58 PM »
You now have an honored role =).

I feel a change coming, hopefully it will be something helpful.
If it's not on fire, it's usually a software problem.

Dount Cooku

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: December 15, 2008, 06:06:39 PM »
I feel a change coming, hopefully it will be something helpful.

Yeah, in six posts, as of the time that I am posting this. :)

Loud_G

• Level 11
  • Drawer of Dragons
    • View Profile
    • George the Dragon
« Reply #407 on: December 15, 2008, 07:27:59 PM »

No worries on not recognizing Hockey =). It is funny you guys mention the popularity thing since the only sports I care about are the ones in that category. Huge fan of Hockey, Soccer, and Racquetball. All three of which I would bet most modern Americans don't even remember exist.

I'm probably considered un-American because the ONLY sport I will watch on TV is Soccer. Baseball is too dull, Football makes me yawn.

Granted each of these are different when you are actually at a game. But in the case of Soccer, it becomes twice as awesome :)
George the Dragon   <---- My webcomic. 

WARNING:
Features a very silly dragon. Hilarity MAY ensue.

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: December 15, 2008, 09:52:53 PM »
I feel ashamed that I have yet to attend a ranked duel. I will be available every night this week if anyone is interested. Im sorry for neglecting my duties. I mean as a squad leader I should lead the way in things like this. Especially when it comes to combat training.

yeah well racket ball isn't too popular around me. Neither is tennis for that matter. Soccor is watched fairly regularly but not the american leagues, there are a lot of Irish immigrants around this area and you can usually find a soccor game on in any one of the Irish pubs around here. The Bruin are awesome. They did a 180 and after making the playoffs last season they have been great. It would be nice if Boston became a hockey town again.

Let me know if there is anything I can do about the upcoming injury or the boardome. I would love to help.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #409 on: December 15, 2008, 09:59:26 PM »
I can think of something with the upcoming injury....but it wouldn't help. At least, it wouldn't help me....I think I've figured out how I get injured. And I think it has something to do with our duel. I could be wrong about that. But I don't think I am....Let me just state that although I may get injured, you'll get injured far worse. Your title just won't reflect that injury....Sad that.
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: December 15, 2008, 10:08:16 PM »
Oh I see. You have that much confidence in your skills to the point that you think you will injure me far worse huh? I guess we will have to see then wont we the wilson. I look forward to meeting you in the ring.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #411 on: December 15, 2008, 10:12:06 PM »
You bet I have confidence. Ben may have beaten me twice, but I have learned much. For example, I have learned never to challenge Ben in a duel. I will not make this mistake again.  You on the other hand.....well. You lost to Ben as well. Therefore, the anticipation is mutual.

On a different note though, is the short story going to be submitted today? Or is that being saved for another day?
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Silk

• Level 31
  • ...no room for someone in second place...
    • View Profile
    • Beyond Impossibility
« Reply #412 on: December 15, 2008, 10:15:24 PM »
The little pepole like to talk big...

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #413 on: December 15, 2008, 10:19:37 PM »
Pff. There's nothing wrong with talking big....Just as long as there's a follow-through. Which there will be...And it will be just as big, if not bigger than, the boasting previous to it....Like I said before, this duel will be legendary.

Silk

• Level 31
  • ...no room for someone in second place...
    • View Profile
    • Beyond Impossibility
« Reply #414 on: December 15, 2008, 10:23:34 PM »
Oh, that I don't doubt. It's the reasons why it will be legendary that add the suspense to this tale...

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: December 15, 2008, 10:27:57 PM »
On the first hand, I enjoy fiesty little girls who think they are tough. They can be a lot of fun. Keep talking big there wilson, I know I lost to Ben and thats because he is good. I will however show you what the meaning of Epic Fail really is.

On a side note, I appologize that the story was put on the back burner last week and is not quite finished. It is nearing completeion and I plan on sending it out to all of those who are mentioned in a little early release. Then I will submit it on the next submision date. (if we have figured out what we are doing about that yet)

The Jade Knight

• Level 39
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Lord of the Absent-Minded
    • View Profile
    • Don't go here
« Reply #416 on: December 15, 2008, 10:33:59 PM »
... and, keeping back on topic again...

(titles!)
"Never argue with a fool; they'll bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience."

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #417 on: December 15, 2008, 10:57:44 PM »
Well. We can always count on Jade to put us back on track...although, the talk of dueling really WAS on topic--because it's in reference to my being injured next level....Sure, that's 50 posts away, which means probably a week at my current posting rate, but oh well.

You'll show me the meaning of epic fail? Do you want to know how bad I lost to Ben? 1 1/2 to 5 1/2 in 8 rounds. I'm not entirely sure it's possible to get worse than that (although I'm sure that it is...). Although, I do have to congratulate myself for not yet having done what Silk has done. Twice. The one time I ducked in my duel with Ben, he did a high cut (Go me!) so I didn't get anything in the face. Or the neck.

And we get an early release?! YAY! I'm super excited for it! It shall be the high-point of my week. I think.....

dawncawley

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: December 16, 2008, 01:29:08 AM »
I really should show up for a duel at some point, but the next couple of days are out due the children having Christmas concerts. Silly school, is putting all the Christmas concerts on different days. K-2 are today, 3 and 4 are tomorrow and 5 is the day after that.....what the heck is that about? Honestly. We used to cram us all in there in one day, all of our parents were forced to deal with not being able to breathe in the stuffy place and the parking lot was a war zone of honking and swearing parents before and after.  Ah, the good old days. ;)

I hope you all have fun, and Wilson, I promise you that no muggers are hiding in my forest. They wouldn't dare, knowing that we are allies and such. My forest is only friendly to our allies, not muggers of dubious origin. So, rest easy here friend, and be protected from future muggings in my woods.

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: December 16, 2008, 03:21:22 AM »
Thats just horrible, three days of concerts. Eeek, I dont think I could handle it. Maybe I will just stick with one kid for now and think about others later.

Doesn't look like there is any dueling going on tonight. Its a shame but its not that serious.

Also if you need any assistance keeping your forest safe you can let me know. I know you pride yourself in a safe forest but I do have a squad here that would be willing to do patrols and things of that nature. You just let me know.