Author Topic: These Stupid Titles VII  (Read 41619 times)

Dount Cooku

• Level 4
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: These Stupid Titles VII
« Reply #360 on: December 12, 2008, 04:52:43 PM »
And thank you for that. Glad my random quips are amusing others as well.

Everyone can use a little randomness now and then!

Rutabaga.

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: December 12, 2008, 05:05:09 PM »
Of course Paper, what would we do without them.

Ok So far we have:
     Woodland Coalition
little-wilson-healer/helper
Mr. Paper-mascot/ninja camel
GreenMonsta-fighter of sorts

I know there are many more out there and I know you all but with lack of memory and not wanting to research I figured this would be the easiest way to go about this. Please let me know for this is the time we have prepaired for, the battle will soon be at hand and the lines will be drawn. What side are you on?
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #362 on: December 12, 2008, 05:07:50 PM »
Do you just want me to send you the list? I mean, you may not want to research, but I think it's clear that I have no qualms against setting aside schoolwork to research....Not that I really need to do that, since the research for this has been completed...for the most part.
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: December 12, 2008, 05:33:55 PM »
I knew you were good for something there wilson. And I'm glad that you think I am a punk. I am good at what I do and apparently that's being a punk. I'm kidding though, if you still have that research you did and can make a list of the people who are in the coalition then we can post the list and contact them via PM to let them know what we are planning. After that we can open a new thread to find enemies to duel with. I think this is a good plan and I am glad that something is finally coming from all this talk. I guess we can thank Jade for his introduction of the dueling league. Now we can have two or more teams battle in the ring. that is of course if we can find another team willing enough to go against our formidable force.

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #364 on: December 12, 2008, 05:42:27 PM »
Oh, I'm sure we can find some group. If we have to, we can all just harass Chaos until he puts together a team. :P

And you are a punk. But that's okay. I can be a punk, too. I can also be a lot worse than a punk (ie, a devil...), so I can't really get on your case for being a punk...too much anyway.

I'll send you the list later tonight. I don't really have time right now. I've got two Shakespeare quotes to memorize for my final in 30 minutes and when I leave this computer I won't be back on again until I get home around 6....But I will put together a list using the quotes I've got.

Off the top of my head, I know there's Dawn, Gloria, Rose, Silk, and Cthulu...and Jade. And Ookla (assuming they both still want to be....). I'm sure I'm missing some people, but those are the main ones. I think.
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: December 12, 2008, 06:26:14 PM »
Alright that sounds good. Your right about the fact that we should be able to find another team to battle. The only problem is that we always accept anyone who wants to join the Woodland Coalition so I don't know if someone would want to start another coalition/militia or just join us. I cant blame them either seeing how we are so awesome. I also think we should take everyone who wants in. If it comes down to it we can just split up the coalition and have two "Squads" and then they can duel/battle eachother for who is the best.

It fine if it isn't until tonight that you cant get the list together, I mean I wasn't even going to do it so I guess you can take however long you want. All of your assistance is appreciated as always. I wouldn't even call it assistance at this point. I think I would categorize it as leadership (you better savor that little jem of a compliment because they don't come often).

Good luck with the Shakespear, that was never my forte. Although I have enjoyed his work in the past.

I will update the list with who you just mentioned and leave a question mark next to anyone who may be in question. I don't really know if Jade can be in any of the coalitions/militias seeing how he would have to be an impartial judge. That also raises the question of should we appoint a secondary judge to take some of this off of Jade. At this point we are working off his schedule and I know that is gracious of him to do that for us but I think it might be better all around. Mind you I don't want to take this away from him seeing how it is his thing that he is organizing so I guess we should wait and see how this turns out.

Woodland Coalition (as far as we remember right now)

little_wilson
Mr/Mrs Paper
GreenMonsta
Dawn
Gloria Gloria
RainbowRose
SilknSnow
Cthulu
??JadeKnight??
??Ookla??
NecroBen (I think)
DarxBane (I think)

EDIT/NOTE: Please don't take it personally if your name did not appear. That would be due to my laziness andnot because you aren't important. Please post you alignment if it is against what I have displayed. also if you are one of the ones in question please verify with a post. Thank you for your cooperation.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 06:36:39 PM by AbominableMonsta »

MrPaperCamel

• Level 12
  • Camel Superiority
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: December 12, 2008, 07:56:37 PM »

little_wilson
Mr/Mrs Paper
GreenMonsta
Dawn
Gloria Gloria
RainbowRose
SilknSnow
Cthulu
??JadeKnight??
??Ookla??
NecroBen (I think)
DarxBane (I think)

Apparently that is not gonna go away...
If it's not on fire, it's usually a software problem.

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: December 12, 2008, 08:41:59 PM »
Hahahahaha.  ;D

I mean what do you want Paper? I cant make the decision for you. I have heard things about you and your sexuality issues. Either your male or female or in between or in the transition between. I don't know you have to tell me.

Loud_G

• Level 11
  • Drawer of Dragons
    • View Profile
    • George the Dragon
« Reply #368 on: December 12, 2008, 08:56:49 PM »
I mean what do you want Paper? I cant make the decision for you. I have heard things about you and your sexuality issues. Either your male or female or in between or in the transition between. I don't know you have to tell me.

Mr/Mrs Paper - who is (we think) a guy but no one is sure
Silk- guy's name, actually a girl
Gloria- girl's name, actually a guy

We've got quite the group here :D
George the Dragon   <---- My webcomic. 

WARNING:
Features a very silly dragon. Hilarity MAY ensue.

Silk

• Level 31
  • ...no room for someone in second place...
    • View Profile
    • Beyond Impossibility
« Reply #369 on: December 12, 2008, 08:58:46 PM »
*grins* A little gender confusion never hurt anyone!

Actually... I have this one friend...

Hmm.

MrPaperCamel

• Level 12
  • Camel Superiority
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: December 12, 2008, 09:51:59 PM »
I live in a very liberal city, and work in an even more extreme one. So there is a subtle amount of humor brewing in this.
If it's not on fire, it's usually a software problem.

dawncawley

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: December 12, 2008, 11:24:46 PM »
I just had to pop in here before you all got to the 30 page mark....sheesh, what has it been, four days? I should pop in more often but, I have been down with some kind of horrible head cold. I didn't want to pass it along, and holy moly did it ever make it hard to open my eyes. Pain, lots of pain.

I am sorry to say I didn't peruse the 22 pages I have missed yet, but it is on my to do list for today. See, right there under "Catch up the laundry". ;)

Have fun in here ya'll. I really do have chores I should catch up on, so I will be in and out a bit today, if I am able to make it back at all. But, I am here with you in spirit, as always. :D

Necroben

• Level 14
  • What use the ability to read if one never uses it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: December 13, 2008, 12:37:57 AM »

little_wilson
Mr/Mrs Paper
GreenMonsta
Dawn
Gloria Gloria
RainbowRose
SilknSnow
Cthulu
??JadeKnight??
??Ookla??
NecroBen (I think)
DarxBane (I think)

You can add me if you have need of a starving Mortician. ;D
I don't suffer from insanity...  I enjoy every minuet of it!

It's ok to be strange, as long as it's on paper. :)

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: December 13, 2008, 01:23:33 AM »
      Updated List

little_wilson
Mr/Mrs Paper
GreenMonsta
Dawn
Gloria Gloria
RainbowRose
SilknSnow
Cthulu
NecroBen
??JadeKnight??
??Ookla??
DarxBane (I think)

The Jade Knight

• Level 39
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Lord of the Absent-Minded
    • View Profile
    • Don't go here
« Reply #374 on: December 13, 2008, 02:49:04 AM »
Question marks make me feel special.  Honored, even.
"Never argue with a fool; they'll bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience."