Local Authors > Reading Excuses

RE: The Wedding

(1/2) > >>

Necroben:
This seems as good a place to actually talk about it.  If not please let me know.

Here we can discuss the Topic without hijacking another thread.

Spriggan:
Why is it in RPGs and why shouldn't I lock the thread?

Necroben:
As far as I (we) knew that was where we could go to role play the story.

Silk:
Sprig - I'm not that familiar with the boards here yet, but I thought I saw a board wherein people could go for RPG threads, so when someone posted a link to the topic on here, I (without looking at the forum description, admittedly) just assumed that that board would be where the thread was set. Now that I look at the forum description it does seem a little out of place. So, not too sure what happened.

firstRainbowRose:
The why it is in the rpg area was because that seemed like the best place to put it.  It isn't related to reading excuses exactly, and it isn't suggestions for writing, and it really doesn't fit anywhere else.  Plus, that's about role playing games.  Well, it is a type of game, a round robin.  Plus, it's role playing.

Why should you not lock it?  Well, because everyone is having fun.  (At least, we would if we could get it going again.)

If you're refering to this thread, then compleatly ignore what I just said, and I have no agruments to why you should or should not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version