Author Topic: RE: The Wedding  (Read 2345 times)

Necroben

• Level 14
  • Fell Points: 0
  • What use the ability to read if one never uses it?
    • View Profile
RE: The Wedding
« on: December 05, 2008, 03:47:36 AM »
This seems as good a place to actually talk about it.  If not please let me know.

Here we can discuss the Topic without hijacking another thread.
I don't suffer from insanity...  I enjoy every minuet of it!

It's ok to be strange, as long as it's on paper. :)

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Re: RE: The Wedding
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 03:51:42 AM »
Why is it in RPGs and why shouldn't I lock the thread?
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Necroben

• Level 14
  • What use the ability to read if one never uses it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 03:59:15 AM »
As far as I (we) knew that was where we could go to role play the story.
I don't suffer from insanity...  I enjoy every minuet of it!

It's ok to be strange, as long as it's on paper. :)

Silk

• Staff
  • Level 31
  • ...no room for someone in second place...
    • View Profile
    • Beyond Impossibility
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 03:24:36 AM »
Sprig - I'm not that familiar with the boards here yet, but I thought I saw a board wherein people could go for RPG threads, so when someone posted a link to the topic on here, I (without looking at the forum description, admittedly) just assumed that that board would be where the thread was set. Now that I look at the forum description it does seem a little out of place. So, not too sure what happened.

firstRainbowRose

• Level 18
  • Fell Points: 1
  • So pretty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2008, 07:26:07 AM »
The why it is in the rpg area was because that seemed like the best place to put it.  It isn't related to reading excuses exactly, and it isn't suggestions for writing, and it really doesn't fit anywhere else.  Plus, that's about role playing games.  Well, it is a type of game, a round robin.  Plus, it's role playing.

Why should you not lock it?  Well, because everyone is having fun.  (At least, we would if we could get it going again.)

If you're refering to this thread, then compleatly ignore what I just said, and I have no agruments to why you should or should not.
"The custom of royalty in referring to oneself is to naturally employ the royal 'we'.  We are very happy, we are very sad, we are bored and suffer from ennui.  For a royal prince there's no such word as 'me', It's always 'we'.  So rightfully I should be two or three, don't you agree?"

Reaves

• Level 23
  • Fell Points: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2008, 11:34:49 PM »
He might not have known some people were role-playing The Wedding and thought you were discussing a real wedding...in RPG's.  ;D
Quote from: VegasDev
RJF: "AHA! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Cairhien, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a warder when he is only the distraction! Get him Rand! Buzzzzzzz!

AvalonDreamer

• Level 8
  • Boy Genius - Grown Up... Kinda.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2008, 05:08:48 AM »
The RPG board seems like it's more for the discussion of RPGs in an academic sense, and isn't so much dedicated to the playing of RPGs.

Sprig - If you moved it here, I'm sure that would solve the problem. We started it up as a combination of a way to have fun and get used to each other's writing styles in a creative way.
My friends held an intervention, to stop my ridiculous plans to take over the world (Jake ended up in the hospital). I convinced them to let me take over other worlds though.

*Evil grin*

RIP: James Oliver Rigney, Jr.