Poll

who would win in a fight

keliser
20 (83.3%)
Zane
4 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: who would win in a fight  (Read 2250 times)

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: who would win in a fight
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2008, 09:06:15 PM »
See I don't think that Zane would win. I do however think that people are not giving him enough credit. Zane was an amazing mistborn who used what he had to win. He was deceptive and had hemalurgy and he had atium. Don't think for a second that if Vin or Kell had either of these they wouldn't have used them. Zane used what he had to excel at what he did as did Kell. I think it would have been a great fight. As it has already been stated both of these men had the ability to adjust to the situation in fighting conditions. If they were both prepaired for the fight ahead of time it would have been epic.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2008, 10:42:57 PM »
You cant base your argument on Zanes fight against Vin. I mean do you honestly think that Kell could have beaten Vin in a fight at the time she fought Zane. I dont. I think that Zane and Kell were very closely matched.

Oh, I'm not. I'm using it as a reference. And I don't think Kell would've beat Vin.

My main argument is the Atium. Zane isn't used to opponents on an even turf with him with that metal. That's why he was able to do so well against Vin in their fight. I don't think he's come across many Mistborns. He's always had the advantage in a fight because he's been able to see a bit into the future. I'm betting a good amount of his prowess came from his burning Atium constantly.

That doesn't mean he wasn't a good fighter. Obviously he was. But he relied on Atium WAY too much. Imagine him in a fight where he doesn't have that advantage. He doesn't know what his opponent's going to do. I seriously doubt he's ever come up against that.

I'm not saying Kell would whoop him. It would be one intense fight, but ultimately Kell would win.

"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2008, 10:58:36 PM »
Agreed about Kell winning but imagine a fight were both Kell and Zane had an abundance of atium. I mean it is possable seeing how Kell found enough atium to pay Ore Suer for a long term contract. Wouldn't Zanes extensive use of atium then be looked upon as an advantage. I'm aware that atium allows the brain to process the fast incoming inforation faster but wouldn't extensive experience help. In that way Zane wouldn't be dependant but he would be wise. Every mistborn is only as good as the metals they have for the most part and how well they use them mainly based off experience. Take away their steel in the middle of a jump and they are toast. Give both fighters all the known metals and who knows what would happen. The problem is this is situational. Does Zane have atium? Does Kell? Do they both?
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2008, 11:12:04 PM »
Does Zane have atium? Does Kell? Do they both?

Answer:

they both have the same amount of metals in the same quanity

This is what I've been basing it off of. They have equal amounts of Atium. Not only that, but of ALL the metals. 
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."