Local Authors > Reading Excuses

NaNo 2008: DONE

(1/3) > >>

utoxin:
Just broke past 50k. Not slowing down though... still at least 25k left in my story. :)

Chaos:
Congratulations! But, I think this topic would be better posted if it was in the Writing Group forum. Or, sans that, brag about your awesomeness in the current NaNoWriMo topic:

http://www.timewastersguide.com/forum/index.php?topic=6152.new#new

Seriously, though, good job. You put me to shame.

utoxin:
Awwww. But I'm a writing excuses fan too. :) Point taken though. I'll go brag there too. Maybe I can get people to hate me on my first day.

Chaos:
Well, actually, Reading Excuses is a writing group thing for Writing Excuses fans. Here is the place you would submit your writing to other writers and get critiqued.

Hmmm, I see where you are coming from, though. From the main page to the new member, it isn't exactly clear just what Reading Excuses is. I think I'll make a topic explaining that in better detail to make it clearer.

And utoxin, you can always get on the email list so you can join in our writing group. We accept all willing writers!

utoxin:
I'll consider it... but I'm not very disciplined, and if I don't have an active deadline like Nano, I tend to not write anything. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version