Local Authors > Reading Excuses

Mod Voting!

(1/8) > >>

AvalonDreamer:
Alright. Assuming we're allowed to pick our Lord Ruler... I mean Moderator, who would you folks rather have? Any new nominations can be added as they come up.

The poll is open for five days, and anyone who votes may alter their vote until that time. At 12:39 MST, next Sunday, the vote will close.

Chaos:
Avalon, is it possible to edit in another person if they get nominated? The nomination process moved rather quickly, and while I thought that only Raethe and I have been brought up for the moderator position, it wouldn't be right to leave anyone out of the process.

(Also, to reiterate what I said in the Rules of Reading Excuses topic: No flaming, because both Raethe and I are a little ambivalent on the subject of who gets picked; we'd go for whoever gets picked. It's no big deal)

AvalonDreamer:
Yes, I can add new people in, and extend the deadline.

NOTE: SE is Saint Elhers, I put it up as a joke... now reconsidering that attempt...

Manyang:
I'm a bit confused on the abbreviations used I'm afraid. I have no idea what to make of SE. I'm assuming WE is writing excuses though.
Anyway, I think it would be a good idea if we have someone who is participating to be able to mod this section. Who that person should be doesn't really matter for me.

Chaos:
SE is the abbreviation for SaintEhlers, an administrator on TWG. The monkeys were more of an inside joke than anything, since SE's current name is "The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers". He's the Master of Monkeys, apparently.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version