Author Topic: Xbox Live/Online Gamer Tags for those who want to share the fun and play togethr  (Read 10615 times)

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Alright so this thread is inspired by Darxbane. In one of the other threads he offered his gamertag up for anyone interested in meeting him on Xbox Live. He also listed a couple of games he might be playing for those interested in joining. I also did the same but It gave me the Idea to start a thread so people could list their names and make it easy for us to interact a little more.

Any one who wants to play Halo3 or Call of Duty World at War or even Gears of War2 on Xboxlive hit me up on the name GREENMONSTA187. Most likely I will be playing Halo3 but I do play the others as well.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

Reaves

• Level 23
  • Fell Points: 1
    • View Profile
I do currently have a 360, but am not currently online. I'm too lazy to go out and buy a longer ethernet cord...anyway, if that changes, I'll be sure to let you know.
Quote from: VegasDev
RJF: "AHA! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Cairhien, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a warder when he is only the distraction! Get him Rand! Buzzzzzzz!

MrPaperCamel

• Level 12
  • Camel Superiority
    • View Profile
You kids today with your loud music and your Dan Fogelberg, your Zima, hula hoops, and Pac-Man video games.

Us Ps3 peoples are sad =(....or at least I am sad.
If it's not on fire, it's usually a software problem.

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
No gamer tags on PS3???

MrPaperCamel

• Level 12
  • Camel Superiority
    • View Profile
I have a PSN ID, but that doesn't really help with you Xbox Peoples =p. Should I start my own magical thread?

And no love for the Baseketball quote?
If it's not on fire, it's usually a software problem.

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
I wish I could change the title.You know I knew I heard that before. Quite the obscure reference, I like your style. Im aware that your PSN ID isnt the same but I will change the title

Eerongal

• Level 23
  • That jaunty jackanapes with moxie and pizzazz
    • View Profile
    • Rockin' with the Erock
My gamer tag for ye olde 360 is (wait for it!) Eerongal.

I don't have any of the games you mentioned, but feel free to add me just in case we sometimes have games in common or something. I plan on getting GoW 2 at some point and time. Also worth noting, other people use my gamer ID to play online too, not just myself, as I'm the only one not cheap enough to NOT pay for a gold membership among some of the people i know.
[shameless plug]
My site
[/shameless plug]

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-R. Howard

Pie is clearly the most trustworthy. Pie for president. - Me.

Loud_G

• Level 11
  • Drawer of Dragons
    • View Profile
    • George the Dragon
I really need to get that wireless thing-a-ma-jig for my 360. I want to go online but can't ....the  router is on the complete other side of the house...

Maybe for Christmas :)
George the Dragon   <---- My webcomic. 

WARNING:
Features a very silly dragon. Hilarity MAY ensue.

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
I also play RockBand2 for any one who might want in

CthulhuKefka

• Level 15
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
Once I get my 360 hooked up online I might just take you up on your RB2 offer Monsta.  :D

Wielder

• Level 6
  • Rest in Pieces
    • View Profile
Gamer tag: Absconditus (Hidden or concealed in Latin...  :P)

Games: Halo3, GoW2, CoD4, GTAIV are the only one's I'll really be playing.  A couple friends are coming over tonight and we're gonna be hitting Gears pretty hard.
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate...and thus defy the tyrannous stars.
-Legacy of Kain

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
I think Im going to have to add your to my friends list seeing how you play every game I do. Maybe we can pown some noobs sometime.

Eerongal

• Level 23
  • That jaunty jackanapes with moxie and pizzazz
    • View Profile
    • Rockin' with the Erock
I totally got GoW 2 over the weekend. If anyone is up for some gamin' feel free to hit me up, same live ID as i mentioned before.
[shameless plug]
My site
[/shameless plug]

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-R. Howard

Pie is clearly the most trustworthy. Pie for president. - Me.

darxbane

• Level 17
    • View Profile
I just noticed I didn't actually add my GT to this thread, even though I was the inspiration for it.  Anyway, it's darxbane.  Send me an FR, if you wish.
I wanted to write something profound here, but I couldn't think of anything.

CSmythe

• Level 3
    • View Profile
Even though I am mostly rocking Fable II non-stop right now I am happy to play any games I have in common with you. Gamertag is Griffonheart. PSN is Caliburnus.

See you online.