Games > Video Games

Xbox Live/Online Gamer Tags for those who want to share the fun and play togethr

(1/5) > >>

GreenMonsta:
Alright so this thread is inspired by Darxbane. In one of the other threads he offered his gamertag up for anyone interested in meeting him on Xbox Live. He also listed a couple of games he might be playing for those interested in joining. I also did the same but It gave me the Idea to start a thread so people could list their names and make it easy for us to interact a little more.

Any one who wants to play Halo3 or Call of Duty World at War or even Gears of War2 on Xboxlive hit me up on the name GREENMONSTA187. Most likely I will be playing Halo3 but I do play the others as well.

Reaves:
I do currently have a 360, but am not currently online. I'm too lazy to go out and buy a longer ethernet cord...anyway, if that changes, I'll be sure to let you know.

MrPaperCamel:
You kids today with your loud music and your Dan Fogelberg, your Zima, hula hoops, and Pac-Man video games.

Us Ps3 peoples are sad =(....or at least I am sad.

GreenMonsta:
No gamer tags on PS3???

MrPaperCamel:
I have a PSN ID, but that doesn't really help with you Xbox Peoples =p. Should I start my own magical thread?

And no love for the Baseketball quote?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version