Local Authors > Dan Wells

Buy Dan Bacon?

<< < (2/61) > >>

MrPaperCamel:

--- Quote from: Fellfrosch on November 12, 2008, 07:55:05 PM ---The bacon air freshener is arguably the worst-smelling thing in the world. Imagine cardboard that has somehow gone bad, and then been left in a hot car all day. It is completely awesome.

--- End quote ---

I actually laughed out loud to that. Thank you. I guess the only thing I can ask is, do we need to get you everything on the list so you can write us a product review?

The Jade Knight:
So, do you really like bacon this much?

...or are you just trying to get free stuff?

Sigyn:
I think he's a closet Kevin Bacon fan.  The other items are just there as camouflage.

dawncawley:

--- Quote ---The bacon air freshener is arguably the worst-smelling thing in the world. Imagine cardboard that has somehow gone bad, and then been left in a hot car all day. It is completely awesome.
--- End quote ---

I imagine that keeps you from having to give rides to people unless it is an complete and utter emergency. ;) And I'm not sure how "arguably the worst-smelling" equates to "completely awesome", but somehow I'm sure you will explain it so that it makes sense.

Loud_G:
That is the craziest compillation of items I have ever seen. And the fact that they can all be bought in ONE place is...well...AMAZING! :D

*DING!*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version