Poll

What was the most awesomistic fight scene?

Kel VS Inquistor (Master of Push and Pull)
18 (37.5%)
Atium-burning Elend (The Last Stand)
4 (8.3%)
Mist-wielding Vin (Divine Power)
14 (29.2%)
Vin vs TLR (For Hope)
1 (2.1%)
Vin-to-the-rescue Vs Koloss (Horseshoe hero)
3 (6.3%)
Other (thats all i could think of)
8 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: Best Mistborn Fight Scene *SPOILERS*  (Read 12441 times)

CthulhuKefka

• Level 15
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
Re: Best Mistborn Fight Scene *SPOILERS*
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2008, 06:37:47 PM »
I think the Vin vs. Shan would come in a close second for me. Sure it was awesome for all the reasons you mentioned, but I still think the Kel vs. Inq. was more intense. But that's just a personal preference. The Shan fight defintely had me on the edge of my seat more than the others though, that's for sure.

Felastizairu

• Level 3
  • Defies gravity, and therefore physics.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2008, 11:21:09 PM »
I have to go with Mist-wielding Vin.  When I got to that point in the book, I started saying (out loud, to myself, in my room), "No way, she's going to fight all those Inquisitors?!  No way!" and got even more excited because I realized that the HoA cover art wasn't a spoiler for book 1, like I originally thought, but for book 3!  It was epic.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
~Thomas

Clomer

• Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2008, 08:07:00 PM »
One thing I really like about this series is how each fight has it's own distinctive flair to it.  It's how threads like this can even be possible.

They are all great, but if I were to pin one down as my favorite, I would have to go with Vin vs. Shan.  It was Vin's first real go at combat as a mistborn, as prior to that it was just training with Kel.  That and the situation, with all the danger, felt very real.

hoid354

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2008, 05:32:31 AM »
I voted for the last stand Elend with atium vs. koloss/marsh, purely because it would be so cool, first time with the most powerful metal, and a near unlimited amount. Now that i think about it, the Kelsier vs. Inquisitor fight was probably my favorite, because he did what seemed impossible. I was kind of sad when he died, though. :(

zas678

• Level 7
  • Job Title: Hoid Desciption: RAFO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2008, 06:54:05 AM »
I don't know, the fury of metals, flying in apparent random directions, but all being controlled subtly by Kelsier is one of the best fight scenes in the books. Plus, it's a crowd! Plenty of witnesses, and you can bet that the fight is not going to be forgotten anytime soon.

Zas
“It’s a fun tradition.”
“So was witch-burning,” Melody said.  “Unless you were the witch.”