General > Suggestions Box

What was the worst film ever made?

(1/13) > >>

Nessa:
The Jade Knight submitted this poll.

If your vote for worst movie isn't on the list, tell us what it is and why!

readerMom:
As a mother of young children I HATE DISNEY SEQUELS!!!!!  I can't even describe the loathing I have for the merchandising arm of the Disney corporation.  My girls are in prime "Princess" age and I can't even make a homemade costume without my 3-yr-old saying "I am Sleeping Beauty" (because her dress is pink). She's never even seen the movie, but so many things have THE princesses on them she knows anyway.  The old movies are good, but the new cheap rip-offs just to make a buck drive me crazy.
Sorry, you touched a nerve there.  If it wasn't so close to Halloween and then Christmas I probably wouldn't feel so strongly.

Silenced Parrot:
As much as I agree with Mummy, I had to vote for the Disaster Movie, because any of those movies are offending to all 5 senses. Ugh, they should have stopped after the first Scary Movie.

Peter Ahlstrom:
Surely some of the MST3K films beat these out.

Nessa:

--- Quote from: Boooookla on October 22, 2008, 06:03:43 PM ---Surely some of the MST3K films beat these out.

--- End quote ---

Well. Most MST3K movies from the CC show aren't as current as the ones on the poll. But if you are going to include MST3K movies I would have to go with Manos: The Hands of Fate as the absolute worst movie I have ever seen in my entire life. The MST3K episode does not mitigate this truly awful movie. It is so bad it became a cult between me and my high school friends and as a result throughout my Junior year we had our own catchphrase: May Torgo Bless You.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version