Author Topic: Everybody's Current Projects  (Read 15822 times)

maxonennis

• Level 8
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Everybody's Current Projects
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2009, 05:21:22 PM »
TROGDOR!

No, sorry, but I was reminded of Trogdor when you described your story.

Burninating all the country side. Burninating all the peasants. Burninating all the thatch roof cottages. Trogdor strikes in the NNNIIIIIIGGGGHT!
"Don't argue with ignorance. And when you argue with me, that's all you get!" Mike

Maxonennis’ soliloquy on Frog relations: “How can I bake the hall in the candle of her brain?”

deckacards

• Level 3
    • View Profile
    • iPursue
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2009, 09:09:45 PM »
Cool, and welcome to you! I don't know if you'd be interested, but some of us have set up a writing group here. We submit and review pretty much anything you'd care to send in. Just log in at the top and you'll see it: its toward the bottom, called Reading Excuses.

Thanks! Sounds great...

Um...I'm currently wading through the Reading Excuses threads that seem relevant...trying to figure out how to get started, the final rules, etc.

Interested in both reviewing and submitting...
Um...imagine a cool Signature HERE...and it shall be so...

Asondreal

• Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2009, 04:20:01 PM »
Hello, I am new here and couldn't find a New Person forum area. Anyway, I am currently writing a series. I have been working on the first two books. The first is nearing completion and the second is almost done with it's first draft. It is going to be about four ot five books long. It has been a long way coming, two years actually to get this far.

deckacards

• Level 3
    • View Profile
    • iPursue
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2009, 08:44:46 PM »
Welcome! I'm also new here...'bout a week or so...

When I signed in, Reaves generously invited me to a writing group for online submission/feedback/workshopping...so, I'll "pay it forward" and pass it on...it's called Reading Excuses...there are a few posts in there about rules/guidelines/etc....if you're interested, take a look! in the Local Authors section, it is directly under Writing Group, but you have to be logged in to see/access it.

Good luck with the series!
Um...imagine a cool Signature HERE...and it shall be so...

PW

« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2009, 02:04:34 AM »
I'm working on a spoof/adventure/comedy/tragedy piece in third-omniscient.  I dreamed it up as a short story, but it may run closer into novella territory by the time it's done.  I can't tell yet.  Right now the plot is running at breakneck pace through the forest, dragging me along behind.  I'll have to wait for it to pause and catch its breath before I know for sure.