Author Topic: Disappointed and will never read another Dan Brown book this year.  (Read 1271 times)

UtopiaGreen02

• Level 1
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Disappointed and will never read another Dan Brown book this year.
« on: September 17, 2008, 02:44:33 AM »
You banned me, why?

UtopiaGreen02

• Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: Disappointed and will never read another Dan Brown book this year.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 02:44:51 AM »
I mean Sanderson book.

Andrew the Great

• Level 19
  • If that never happened again, it would be too soon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 02:50:13 AM »
I'm amazed. You get banned for reasons that should be completely and totally obvious, and you re-register and come back and post that you're disappointed that you got banned? And you don't know why? And then you don't even get the author right....

And you think that never reading another Sanderson book again....this year....harms us somehow? It's your loss, really. We'll all just buy extra copies to make up for that lost sale. Besides, what are the odds that you would have actually bought it? No, you would have come here instead asking for a free copy.

All told, all I have to say is: WOW. Are you serious?
Sign on wall: "We're doing everything we can to get you to the math lab and get you help."
Random girl: "That explains so much about the way my professors have been teaching..."

"Look! I can play Mary had a little lamb on my rape whistle!"

Executor of Chaos' Opinions in the Event of His Absence

Reaves

• Level 23
  • Fell Points: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 02:56:28 AM »
Utopia, if you would like to contribute to these threads please do. Feel free to make all the crazy theories you want. But please don't come here asking for free stuff, making silly polls, and asking dumb questions.
Quote from: VegasDev
RJF: "AHA! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Cairhien, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a warder when he is only the distraction! Get him Rand! Buzzzzzzz!