Author Topic: Does anyone still have Dragonsteel chapter 1  (Read 7116 times)

MajSpike

• Level 2
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone still have Dragonsteel chapter 1
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2008, 06:14:38 AM »
Thanks for the insight, Ookla. The idea of another six books set within the Mistborn universe is intriguing, but I'm unsure how well these books will come out. I guess I'll just have to wait until October to see how Brandon finishes up the current story before making any further decisions.

Miyabi

• Level 45
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Simple is the concept of love as eternity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2008, 07:24:00 AM »
I'm kind of excited for the third trilogy already and the third book hasn't even come out. :D
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2008, 07:31:59 AM »
Yeah. Me too. When I read Brandon's e-mail mentioning it to me (September 14, 2006), I about started jumping up and down. It's such a cool idea. A very ambitious idea I would love to see him pull off. There ought to be more fantasy novels set in outer space with spaceships and whatnot!

Of course, Brandon writes hard fantasy where the magic follows strict rules, so it may blend better with a space setting than some other types might.

Sigh... I'm tired, so for once I'll go to bed without reading the rest of the new posts in the forum...
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!

Miyabi

• Level 45
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Simple is the concept of love as eternity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2008, 07:43:35 AM »
Sigh... I'm tired, so for once I'll go to bed without reading the rest of the new posts in the forum...
Ugh, I totally know what you mean.  I read the posts in all the boards and people's ridiculously long posts.  I should have been in bed an hour ago, but I'm too busy reading new posts.  I am OCD so I CAN'T go to bed until I am caught up or I won't sleep wondering what I didn't read.
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。