Author Topic: [RANTAGE]  (Read 1802 times)

Miyabi

• Level 45
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Simple is the concept of love as eternity.
    • View Profile
[RANTAGE]
« on: August 14, 2008, 09:50:26 AM »
SO.  Here's the deal.

I roleplay on this site http://ffworldzcom.phpbb.com/index.php .  Sometime this morning one of the admins decided to take away everyone's privileges, delete a bunch of accounts, and block a bunch of people by IP address.  The also set it up to look like someone else did it.

So I spend LITERALLY 10 hours using various methods to attempt to hack the site.  (I'm a pretty good hacker if I do say so myself.)  The only problem being it uses one of the newest versions of PHPBB2 so it was extremely difficult.  THEN RIGHT AS I get REALLY close to getting in, said Admin decided to fess up to doing it and said they will be giving permissions back to the owner of the site so that she can fix things.

TEN HOURS I wasted in an attempt to fix something and she just up and gives it up.

I mean, really I should be glad the site is back and running well. . . . BUT STILL TEN HOURS!?!?! ha ha.

OKz, I'm done. [/rantage] 

Well I feel better now.  On a side note I managed to gain a lot of knowledge about hacking PHPBB1.0.0-PHPBB2.0.22, so I guess it wasn't a total waste.
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。