Author Topic: This week at Worldcon: "Rolling up the Wheel of Time" panel with Sanderson, etc.  (Read 10919 times)

rjl

• Level 5
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Well, if you read KoD paying attention to geography, they were basically in the same spot at the end of the book.

Not that I realized it myself until Brandon told me at lunch in May. But this info is not a surprise to most of the hardcore fans on the other forums.
:p

I'm only on Lord of Chaos on my 4th or 5th read through... It's months since I last read KoD.

Andrew the Great

• Level 19
  • If that never happened again, it would be too soon
    • View Profile
Yeah, that's just confirmation of what we've theorized about for a long time on dragonmount. Although I had to have it pointed out to me too.
Sign on wall: "We're doing everything we can to get you to the math lab and get you help."
Random girl: "That explains so much about the way my professors have been teaching..."

"Look! I can play Mary had a little lamb on my rape whistle!"

Executor of Chaos' Opinions in the Event of His Absence

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
Ook your the man. Your post about the conferance was awsome and it was good to see you asked questions from the fans. Although I didnt realize that for ever misdirecting comment you make you must lose a little hair. Im kidding, really as a fan of both WoT and Brandons it was a great read and I wouldnt have seen it if you didnt post it.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"