Author Topic: WorldCon Denver. Who's Going? Who Still Needs a Room?  (Read 2084 times)

Christopher

• Level 3
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Blah...blah... BOO!
    • View Profile
WorldCon Denver. Who's Going? Who Still Needs a Room?
« on: July 06, 2008, 09:28:58 AM »
Once again, thanks to Sir Brandon for letting us crowd up his forum with WorldCon stuff.

This is an final update of this thread  http://www.timewastersguide.com/forum/index.php?topic=5586.0 with a new title so it will be noticed.

Brian and I have reservations at one of the convention hotels.  A couple of people who were going to room with us aren't going so we now have room for a couple more people.  Anyone who still wants to go and needs a place, let us know in the next week or so.  Just one more person would be fine. Two more people and it will be even cheaper.

If you need all the other convention details, post here, or send me an e-mail.  I'll get you up to speed.

We all had a good time @ WorldCon L.A. This is shapin' up to be the same. 

Chris
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 10:01:49 AM by Christopher »
"Magic? That's not magic! I did that with blood, sweat, and tears."

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
Re: WorldCon Denver. Who's Going? Who Still Needs a Room?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 11:55:52 PM »
I'm rooming with Skar and Nate and...? Already booked, as I understand.
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!

Christopher

• Level 3
  • Blah...blah... BOO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 04:30:56 AM »
I'm rooming with Skar and Nate and...? Already booked, as I understand.

Cool. Then we'll see you there. 

If you know or hear of anyone else who needs a room, let me know.

Bookstore Guy

• Level 21
  • Fell Points: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 06:04:52 PM »
Chris, it looks like those guys who's email I gave you are prolly gonna take you up on the offer.
Check out our blog, Elitist Book Reviews at:
http://elitistbookreviews.blogspot.com/

johnbrown77

• Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 07:35:38 PM »
Folks, I'm looking for a room to share. Thursday night, Friday night, and Saturday.

I don't smoke. Don't snore. A snort now and again, but it wouldn't wake a flea. Besides, I'll be bringing a noise maker (waves, rain, etc.), should you wish it. I wear clean undies. If you are looking for a roomy and haven't found one yet, email me.

Brandon knows me and can vouch for my eating habits, at the very least. So does Isaac Stewart. Let me know :)

If you want to know more about me, my website is johndbrown.com
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 07:37:36 PM by johnbrown77 »

Christopher

• Level 3
  • Blah...blah... BOO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 12:21:14 AM »
John, we've got our room filled now. Sorry. I know there are a lot of people going. I'd be surprised if someone doesn't have one open room spot. Good luck. If I hear of anything in the next little while, I'll post it here.

johnbrown77

• Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 04:19:31 AM »
Christopher, thanks! I did get a roommate. 

However, I'll probably be driving my minivan out. If anyone wants a ride and to split gas, you're welcome to come along. Just let me know. Call me on my cell at 435-757-0746.

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2008, 01:17:03 AM »
you know i am instantly interested in that number. now i dont know if this number belongs to the person who posted the message. i do know im not interested in the context of the post, only that im jealouse people are going to this event and im not. this already has the makings of a bad day for the owner of that number. not that im going to do anything but i see possabilities. reality is i personally dont plan on finding out who that number belongs to but there are plenty of people out there in this crazy world who would have no problem with it. i dont understand what would drive someone to postong a valid nuber when they could request e-mails instead. this brings about the question of the numbers validity. im gonna stop this rambling now. i know this post has nothing to do with the reason for the thread so im going to end it before i go on for pages
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"