Author Topic: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog—Joss Whedon, Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion  (Read 7331 times)

PW

I've heard a sequel is in the works.

Reaves

• Level 23
  • Fell Points: 1
    • View Profile
I just watched this again last night and still enjoyed it. Incredible bit of web television!

@ PW: Where did you hear that? That surprises me.

Quote from: VegasDev
RJF: "AHA! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Cairhien, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a warder when he is only the distraction! Get him Rand! Buzzzzzzz!

Jurisprude

• Level 2
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
I missed this during the first free go-round, ended up buying it from iTunes.  Love it.  Love showing the opening scene/musical number from part 1 to random people and seeing their reactions.

Renoard

• Level 20
  • spurius non lucrorum
    • View Profile
    • Albion
Sadly, Felicia Day is so cute she makes my teeth hurt.  You know, like a mandible rotting, life threatening, abscess, but in a good way.

Sigh, I think I might have to admit to two PhDs one in cheesy and a second in horribleness.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 06:19:39 AM by Renoard »
You can always get what you want if you never count the cost.

Andrew the Great

• Level 19
  • If that never happened again, it would be too soon
    • View Profile
My friends have been telling me that I have to watch Dr. Horrible for about a year now, and I finally got around to it today. I'm glad I did. I haven't laughed this hard in a really really long time. And the songs are still stuck in my head. Long story short, it was awesome.

Oh, and I had heard that there was a sequel in the works too, though now that I'm looking, I can't find where. I seem to remember it saying something along the lines of a sequel being made, but no details known to anyone not in it.
Sign on wall: "We're doing everything we can to get you to the math lab and get you help."
Random girl: "That explains so much about the way my professors have been teaching..."

"Look! I can play Mary had a little lamb on my rape whistle!"

Executor of Chaos' Opinions in the Event of His Absence

Eerongal

• Level 23
  • That jaunty jackanapes with moxie and pizzazz
    • View Profile
    • Rockin' with the Erock
Oh, and I had heard that there was a sequel in the works too, though now that I'm looking, I can't find where. I seem to remember it saying something along the lines of a sequel being made, but no details known to anyone not in it.

Yup. Wikipedia says:
Joss Whedon has announced that a sequel is in the works which may take the form of another web series or even a feature film. Nathan Fillion has also said that he knows the title of the sequel, but is unwilling to reveal it at this time.
[shameless plug]
My site
[/shameless plug]

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-R. Howard

Pie is clearly the most trustworthy. Pie for president. - Me.

Andrew the Great

• Level 19
  • If that never happened again, it would be too soon
    • View Profile
That's probably it. That would be where I found it if any place was.
Sign on wall: "We're doing everything we can to get you to the math lab and get you help."
Random girl: "That explains so much about the way my professors have been teaching..."

"Look! I can play Mary had a little lamb on my rape whistle!"

Executor of Chaos' Opinions in the Event of His Absence