Author Topic: SDCC (San Diego Comic Con)  (Read 3607 times)

Gemm: Rock & Roll Star; Born to Rock

• Level 57
  • Fell Points: 0
  • I Am Your Worst Nightmare's Dream
    • View Profile
    • Perfect
SDCC (San Diego Comic Con)
« on: February 27, 2008, 04:12:46 PM »
I'm trying to go. I want to go very badly. I think I can do it too. It's in July, 24-27, which is pretty much my birthday "weekend."

But anyway, I wanted to see if there was anyone else around here who'd like to go and split the cost of a hotel room? That'd be cool if I could find someone who'd want to. PM me or leave a post or something.
“NOTHING IS TRUE. EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED.”
                William S. Burroughs

“Who needs girls when you’ve got comics?”
                Grant Morrison’s Flex Mentallo

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Re: SDCC (San Diego Comic Con)
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 06:41:30 PM »
SDCC would be the one con I could actually goto I think, however I'll probably wait until the year both Fell and EUOL go.  And speaking of EUOL there was talk last year of Scholastic sending him this year but I haven't heard anything since for many months so I don't know if that's happening.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
Re: SDCC (San Diego Comic Con)
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 12:21:32 AM »
My hotel room will probably already be split with someone else from the company. It's been that way the past 3 years.
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!