3 (8.8%)
smoker
0 (0%)
tineye
2 (5.9%)
thug
10 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: Poll Time!  (Read 6929 times)

Survivors Apostale

• Level 2
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Poll Time!
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2008, 12:58:20 PM »
If I couldn't burn atium or being a full blown mistborn I think I'd have to go with thug, although tineye sounds cool  too, but a thug has a better chance of defending themselves since they don't rely so heavily on metals as say coinshots do. And defense in that world seems pretty important to me, so I'd go with thug.

But I'd really just like to be a mistborn.

But this takes all the skill out of it. You have to be really good at your one thing if your just a misting. Being a mistborn is kinda like always giong to your mom's house to wash your clothes. (bad analogy)

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2008, 08:19:47 PM »
I think I'd want to be a coinshot, for the flying. It would be so much easier to get to work in the morning...I'd just sail along above the gridlocked cars on the freeway while their owners shook their fists at me in envy. (And if they took shots at me, I could push the bullets away!!)
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!

VegasDev

• Level 10
  • Fell Points: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2008, 10:32:58 PM »
I just figured it out. With the increased speed, strength and stamina, a thug should be able to hold two feather dusters in his hands and flap his arms fast enough to make himself fly. So that just leaves being able to smell better, cloud his allomantic abilities and find others that were burning before becoming a poor man's Mistborn.
Now you've got all the ones with beards on one side and all the
moustaches on the other.

charity

• Level 9
  • Fell Points: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2008, 10:53:45 PM »
If I couldn't burn atium or being a full blown mistborn I think I'd have to go with thug, although tineye sounds cool  too, but a thug has a better chance of defending themselves since they don't rely so heavily on metals as say coinshots do. And defense in that world seems pretty important to me, so I'd go with thug.

But I'd really just like to be a mistborn.

But this takes all the skill out of it. You have to be really good at your one thing if your just a misting. Being a mistborn is kinda like always giong to your mom's house to wash your clothes. (bad analogy)

Yeah,  I'm totally missing that. right over my head there. ;)