Games > Table-Top Games

Anybody Here Played Diplomacy?

<< < (2/2)

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
I probably have most of the emails. I'm not sure if there's a map anywhere still. But yeah, not on the forum, but email. I'll look to see if I have them. I don't delete much because whenever i decide to clean up, it's another two weeks before I start looking for something I deleted in email.

Firemeboy:
I play dip on another discussion board just like this one.  We put up maps so others can watch. One of the guys decided that he would post all of his moves, in advance, on the board. 

Anyway, nobody believe that he would do it.  But he did.  And then nobody believed that he would keep doing it.  But he did.   They kept waiting for him to post one thing, and finally do something else.  It infuriated his neighbors because they would think, "He's telling me that he's going to invade here, so really he's going to invade there.  And then of course, he would do exactly what he said he'd so.

Ah, the memories.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
I looked it up, and I still have a number of emails, though most of them are planning between me and my allies. I don't think there's a way to easily reconstruct the game based on what I still have.

Firemeboy:
No problem. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version