Local Authors > Brandon Sanderson

Official Fan Art Thread **Don't create new threads**

<< < (2/141) > >>

candylion:

--- Quote from: EUOL on March 26, 2007, 04:38:07 AM ---E.V.

That's really, really good!  Well done!  Thanks for sharing it with us.  As soon as we get the new website up, I'll add a fanart section and link your deviantart. 

--- End quote ---
Ack!

-dies-

Thanks! Hopefully, when I get a tablet, they'll get a lot better, I simply sketched this out because of impulse, haha. Thus the dress is very simple and the inside of the carriage isn't done.

I wanted to draw the part where Kelsier jumps in and there's a look of shock on her face, funny scene.

Anywho, thanks so much ^^. More to come.

-grins-

Tage:
Well, I love the Vin piece there. Hope to see more from you!

Shrain:
Dang. I'm at work now, and the firewalls won't ever let me look at deviantart. Must be the "deviant" part.  :P I'll have to take a look when I get home.

Oh, and thanks for the clarification, Elena. I'm still somewhat new to Boston myself. We should get together sometime. :) I've been here 1 1/2 yrs. I'm from Utah, Orem in fact. Went to BYU for my master's in American literature. Now I am studying Publishing & Writing at Emreson College.

How are you adjusting to life in Boston? Speaking of adjusting, my brother is adjusting to life in Central America--El Salvador, to be exact--where he is serving a mission for my church, La Iglesia de Jesu Christo de las Santos de los Ultimos Dias. Cool, I can say it in Spanish.  ;D I took a couple years of Spanish, but it is woefully "rusty" now. *sigh* Eric, my brother, is doing very well with the language, which is great. He is always telling us interesting stories about the people and the culture, so I enjoy that. Anyhow, gotta get back to work...

candylion:
Mistborn: Winged Cloak

You can see the previous art I put here on deviant (In Scraps), but I've replaced it with this one for official fanart. This one's much better, it took me a while but I'm finally happy with how I've drawn Vin, I'll move onto other characters now.

[[Previous Post: Yay, new art. I had to draw her in her shift, towards the end of the book. Well, this one's a bit diproportional, it was really quick, I don't think I even erased on this one, or did I? Well, it's really shitty, so I don't really mind if you criticize it, because I know it sucks too. Although, I like her face in this one better. Anywho, enjoy, more to come soon, hopefully something better.]]

Hopefully.

Shrain - That's really awesome, I did some missionary work over the summer with my church back home, I went to Spain for a few weeks, very cool. Don't worry, your spanish can't be that bad, mine is getting pretty bad though since I've been away from home for so long. Yea, I really miss the culture back home in Guatemala, very different from the U.S., that and the sweets. I'm currently and English major, but I'm probably switching to art sometime in the next year. I really wanted to screenwriting for a while, but i gave up thinking I'd rather work with Japan Animation.

candylion:
Notice: If you want to see a scene or a character drawn out, just post and tell me, I'm open to suggestions. Actually, I'm looking forward to some. Especially by Mr. Sanderson himself, hahahaha.

I'm so insane. Or crazy. Ah...-jellybeans-

Anywho, yes, please give me suggestions, so then I'll start a list.

-is RATHER excited-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version