Local Authors > Stephanie Fowers

Let the Games Begin!!!

<< < (2/12) > >>

guitarbabe:
You KNOW superheroes turn evil ALL the time...thus turning into supervillains, blah blah blah, but that's not the point!

Who's the lucky, albeit 'abnormal' Schmoe who's gonna be your main squeeze?

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
exactly, Dan. If you perceive them as good, they can be heroes. If you construe both their means and actions evil, they are villains.

Nessa:
Stay on topic, here, people!!!

I'm gonna have to say werewolf, for several reasons:

1. I'm a night person, too.
2. Leading a double life has it appeal. At least it would keep things interesting.
3. Your kids will never need to worry about bullies at school with a dad who can rip them apart. Literally.
4. Stray dongs won't dare to leave presents in your yard anymore.
5. There's something eminently sexy about a man with hair on his chest.
6. Running in a pack means you'll always have lots of people show up at your parties.

...I may come up with more later....

WriterDan:
Stray dongs.   :D  Sorry, Nessa.  Typos I can't help but chuckle at...there are so many.

Anyhow, I think that I'd probably go with the werewolf thing too.  Even though the thought of my woman covered in body hair doesn't exactly put tingles in my toes, it'd be a problem that I'd only have to deal with once a month for a limited amount of time.  So, at that count, that would make only two monthly issues to deal with, instead of an ever-present one as would be the case with a vampire, a fairy, a zombie, or a superhero.  I'm into minimalization here people.

And SE:  This wouldn't be the case if you knew the Superhero was evil.  If you knew that they were evil, but you still saw their actions as heroic (is there an actual definition for heroic?  If so, and it is supposed to be something that someone does that is good in the eyes of the general public, then my whole argument falls apart...) then they could be a superhero, on a personal level.  I can totally seeing some bad guy having a girl sidle up to him and say "You're my hero.  My superhero." with a twisted grin or something.  lol.  Anyhow, I apologize Nessa.  I digress.

guitarbabe:
Ha! You guys are IMPOSSIBLE!

I like your answer Nessa by the by...you almost convert me to going for a werewolf...almost. Man, we're good. Too bad we're the judges! Ha ha!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version