Local Authors > Stephanie Fowers

Let the Games Begin!!!

<< < (12/12)

Nessa:
LOL

Um. Guitarbabe, get with the program.  ;)  'Kandra' is from Brandon's Mistborn series.

guitarbabe:
Aighhhhhhhhhhhh! Nessa, you're awesome!

Ha ha! I TOLD you that Dan Gaiden was attempting to improve my intellectual capacity, I didn't say that he succeeded! And...ur...yeah...I'm a bad friend. Sorry Brandon!!! It is on my list of things to read (and since I'm always failing at that list...ur yeah--let's just say that all my friends are mad at me). And thank-you Dan, I will always be indebted to you...

So, yeah, what's a kandra? My guess was something that ate people to somehow become them. Don't ask me the details, it was just a guess from what Dan was saying. Am I right? Am I right?

WriterDan:
Glad to be of assistance G-babe.

And yes, you are technically correct about the Kandra.  But they just end up looking like the person that they have previously eaten.  No characteristics change.  This is, unfortunately, one flaw to my otherwise perfect reasoning.  Looks only would change.

Good luck apologizing to Brandon.  I was quite confused at the India reference, but laughing quite heartily upon Nessa's rebuttal.  Always happy to add to the conversation.

Faetan:
Ah ha ha ha!  I think I win an extra honorable mention for giving you an excuse to use the word 'nepotism'.  ;)

But I agree, Bukayla's entry was awesome, I laughed a lot.  Good job, yo!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version