Swiggly

• Level 4
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Here's for trying, rhymes with dying
    • View Profile
    • Gaia Online Account
Scalzi
« on: August 08, 2007, 07:05:23 AM »
So, I was at borders in the fantasy section. I practically got the vapors when they expanded on the entire store and made the bookshelves higher, therefore making the fantasy section much larger. (they still only have like...one copy of both of Brandon's books.) And, you know how every once and a while they display the books so that you can see their entire covers...well I did something that perhaps Brandon will be proud of. It wasn't really bad or anything, on my part. They put Scalzi's book before Mistborn on the little shelf. Even though Scalzi's name is distinctly after Brandon's in the alphabet. I mean, I was steamed. I swear Brandon, you have me brainwashed. I was mortified that they should put Brandon after Scalzi. I have read a fair few of fantasy books, and none can hold a magic ball of light to Brandon's works. High school sucks, so I wish mistborn two would have come out sooner.

I'm really excited about baby sanderson. Know what baby x is going to be yet?
I want to be a publisher at Tor Fantasy when I grow up.

YAY

EUOL

• Level 58
  • Fell Points: 33
  • Mr. Prolific [tm]
    • View Profile
    • Brandon Sanderson dot com
Re: Scalzi
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 02:09:18 AM »
Scalziiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!

His nefarious plots continue.

Thanks for the vote of confidence!  Baby, dubbed 'Limebaby' or simply 'Lime' as his nickname so far, is a boy.
http://www.BrandonSanderson.com

"Technically, I don't even have a brain."--Fellfrosch