Author Topic: Names?  (Read 12143 times)

Tink

• Level 11
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Names?
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2007, 03:43:10 PM »
Congrats on the baby and for everything going well. Even though you didn't choose Orion or Elijah, it's cool that you were considering some of my suggestions :). Also, I think it's funny you picked Ian since in your first post to the thread you said your wife was relunctant to name him something beginning with I.

My husband and I already have 4 names picked out, and I worry that when we have a baby, we'll realize the name doesn't fit. We're pretty attached to the names, and the order we want to give them (one order for the boys and one for the girls, with two each). Hmmm, we'll have to see what happens.

charity

• Level 9
  • Fell Points: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Names?
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2007, 01:30:01 AM »
well, I feel like I'm interrupting a personal conversation here but I just wanted to add my thoughts... you know since I can  ;)  congratulations on your little one... is it your first?
I have two nephews named Atlas and Orion.

and I have an 8 month old (third) and we named him Ian Yance. His dad, not joking totally serious, wanted to name him.... are you ready, cause its a shocker.... Barnabus. Yes, yes, I know... I was worried myself for a while.  ;D