Author Topic: Type & Gripe 2007: Anthology of a Speculative Nature  (Read 1688 times)

Shrain

• Level 34
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Gargoyles have all the fun.
    • View Profile
Type & Gripe 2007: Anthology of a Speculative Nature
« on: March 26, 2007, 03:02:58 AM »
Coming soon.... Deadlines for contributors to the final project for my desktop publishing class. I've decided it be an anthology of the major players in Type & Gripe: me, Jena & K, Nessa, and SE.

The book can't be too long folks, so I probably can only put in about 10 DS pages of your novels. But I will need you all to think about which piece you want to have "published." ;) Also, I have ideas for the coveer and such, so I'll try to scan those sketches in class tomorrow night so y'all can give me some feedback.

I think I'd like to have a separate folio treatment for each person's section. So that means you get to think what image might best represent your story. For mine, I'm sorta thinking of using a segment of DNA because of Gyel. I've got ideas for the rest of yours, but I wanna see what you guys might suggest. :)

Let's see, I plan to put author bios to the left of the first page of your sections. I thought it woudl be cool to include your avatars--whether the most recent or your favorite, that's fine. The bios will be short--maybe 250 words. If you guys don't want to write them, I'll try my hand at it. But given how much I like to make stuff up, you might want to write the bios yourselves. ;)

Okay, that's it for now. Should be fun!
Lord Ruler and Lady Protractor were off on vacation, thus the angles running amok.
--Spriggan

"The movie of my life must be really low-budget."
--Harry Dresden in DEAD BEAT

Shrain

• Level 34
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Gargoyles have all the fun.
    • View Profile
Re: Type & Gripe 2007: Anthology of a Speculative Nature
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 08:11:48 PM »
Okay. We might be talking about this for group tonite since Jade's sub is MIA. I've got some actual spreads done since last time. :)
Lord Ruler and Lady Protractor were off on vacation, thus the angles running amok.
--Spriggan

"The movie of my life must be really low-budget."
--Harry Dresden in DEAD BEAT

Nessa

• Administrator
  • Level 32
  • Fell Points: 5
  • Giving life to demon spawn since 1999
    • View Profile
Re: Type & Gripe 2007: Anthology of a Speculative Nature
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 12:51:05 AM »
I'm intending to come, but I've been spacey lately. Call me if I don't show up by 10 minutes after the hour.
"The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter--'tis the difference between the lightning-bug and the lightning."  -  Mark Twain

Check out my book reviews at http://elitistbookreviews.blogspot.com/