Author Topic: TWG on WoW  (Read 61077 times)

Nytwalker

• Level 2
  • Fell Points: 0
  • I don't do THOSE kinds of photos.
    • View Profile
    • Eyeris Images
Re: TWG on WoW
« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2007, 12:50:23 AM »
WHAT?!!   :o    Fell is going to be on?!  Will miracles never cease?!

My main's guild is going to be raiding Gruul's Lair tonight, but we should be done by about 8:30pmish, so I'd be up for whatever after that.

Dawn:  I could be reading your post wrong, but to clarify, Ventrillo is NOT a WoW addon.  Its a separate program that runs independently of WoW, its used by MMORPG players of many different games.  Its  a harmless program and has a VERY small client so don't worry about it eating up hard drive space or using lots of RAM.  It can take a little help to set up if you aren't familiar with it, but Tage or I ought to be able to help you if you have a problem.  When we helped Nessa and Chimera set it up, we just had them call so we could talk them through it over the phone.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 12:53:35 AM by Nytwalker »

dawncawley

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2007, 04:31:13 AM »
Thank you Nytwalker. I do know it isn't a WoW exclusive addon, I suppose I should have said that my husband doesn't like to add anything on to our computer. lol But, he has put it on there, and it does work for the main server that I play on, so it should be little effort to make it work with Nathrezim, is that right? Or will it already work with Nathrezim, or is it a different channel, or am I making this more difficult than it  is? I hope to see some of you on tonight after Heroes, of course. ;)

Nessa

• Administrator
  • Level 32
  • Fell Points: 5
  • Giving life to demon spawn since 1999
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 16, 2007, 02:04:46 AM »
After many hours of fiddling, my mic is finally working!
"The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter--'tis the difference between the lightning-bug and the lightning."  -  Mark Twain

Check out my book reviews at http://elitistbookreviews.blogspot.com/

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #123 on: May 16, 2007, 07:21:06 AM »
Sorry I wasn't on. I'll try to be on Wednesay night, since my wife's got a meeting in the early evening.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

Chimera

• Level 31
  • Do I look pasty to you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 17, 2007, 02:25:56 AM »
I had the mike in my possession. Then I left home without taking it with me.  :P

But I will still be on tonight. I'll just be listening, not talking, lol. And I will get the headset eventually. Then the question will be whether or not I can make it work...

Sometime, I'd like to run Liliandra and Rainmace through BRD. It was a fun instance I haven't done very much. I know it's low for you higher guys, but the only way I'm going to level my priest is by playing her! It would be good for Fell, too, I think--he's in mid-20s, right?
There is just no way you are the pine-scented air. --Billy Collins, "Litany"

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #125 on: May 17, 2007, 04:04:13 PM »
It was fun last night; we ran through SFK, and almost did BFD before I had to log to help my son. Mucho fun--let's do it again.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

dawncawley

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 19, 2007, 02:40:46 AM »
Yes, lets do it again, and really do BFD this time ;)

How is your son by the way Fell? I hope he is feeling better now.

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #127 on: May 21, 2007, 10:41:58 PM »
He is doing great, thank you. He had some weird headache that hit hard for a few hours, and then disappeared for about ten hours before coming back for no reason. It seems to have passed now.

Nessa

• Administrator
  • Level 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 21, 2007, 11:20:16 PM »
Weird child maladies. Who know where they come from?

I for sure will be on Wednesday-Friday evenings, since my husband will be working overnight those nights, if anyone wants to schedule an instance. I'm not going to bother because what I really want to do is lvl Nessarose, so I invite anyone to quest with me in STV or Swamp of Sorrows or Arathi Highlands. She's almost 38, which means two lvls from a mount! Woot! And with the help of Micah, made her very own Philosopher's Stone, which is way cool.
"The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter--'tis the difference between the lightning-bug and the lightning."  -  Mark Twain

dawncawley

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 22, 2007, 07:44:11 AM »
Fell, I am glad he is feeling better. Hopefully the headaches are something that he grows out of. Migraines are nasty, evil, terrible things, especially for a child. Which is what that kind of sounds like, except for the part where it went away for ten hours then came back all of a sudden. I don't know what to make of that. Hopefully all goes well and the headaches stay away.

Nessa, I will try to be on sometime between Wednesday and Friday, but my hunter is way lower level than you, but I am up for exploring ;) I know I will be a bit of a liability, but if you want the company I am willing to come with you if we are online together.

Tage

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 2
  • That thing exing the machina? That's Deus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 22, 2007, 05:21:47 PM »
Patch today.

I love you all, but I'll be a while focusing on getting my epic flight form. Zoom!
"The Maintenance Shed will sometimes spontaneously explode after being built."

Nessa

• Administrator
  • Level 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 29, 2007, 10:25:41 PM »
Horray!

Nessarose hit 40 today and has her own warhorse! Yay!

/cheer

Nytwalker

• Level 2
  • I don't do THOSE kinds of photos.
    • View Profile
    • Eyeris Images
« Reply #132 on: May 29, 2007, 10:28:12 PM »
Grats Nessa!  Everything is easier with a mount  :)

dawncawley

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 31, 2007, 09:21:09 AM »
Congratulations Nessa!

I have been trying to find a good time to play, what with job hunting, hubby getting a new swing shift job, and the end of year pile up with my son's school, but I will try to hop on for some questing, or whatever, sometime this weekend. Probably in the mornings, or evenings, the kids will want to be outside in the afternoons and hubby likes to play late at night. So, I hope to see a couple of you online when I hop on :)

Chimera

• Level 31
  • Do I look pasty to you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 31, 2007, 06:51:54 PM »
I got my mount too!!!

I love being a kick-butt rogue. And now I have a kick-butt undead horsie.  ;D
There is just no way you are the pine-scented air. --Billy Collins, "Litany"