Author Topic: Age of Conan: Hyborean Adventures  (Read 7115 times)

Skar

• Level 54
  • Fell Points: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Age of Conan: Hyborean Adventures
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2008, 04:47:07 PM »
Ok, played a few more quests last night with my, now level 22, character, still no nudity found in the world.  I am in Cimmeria, the cold northern mountains, so perhaps I'm in the wrong place. I'm bringing up a currently level 6 Stygian character and perhaps when he hits 20 and travels to the warmer climes we'll see something.

I did experiment some though.  The settings do include an "Enable Mature Content" toggle.  It was defaulted to "On" though, so I've been playing with it on to date, with the experience I've described.  No nudity so far.  Tomorrow I'm going to turn it off and see what difference it makes.

Also, I created a female character, an Aquilonian Ranger.  Yes, if you take her top off, she's nekkid, with anatomically correct features.  It's hard to wrap my head around the glee this feature of the game has engendered but we all remember TombRaider so I guess it was predictable. Removing her pants revealed, essentially, a barbie bottom.  I put her bikini back on her and beat a few people to death with a broken galley oar before logging off for the night.
"Skar is the kind of bird who, when you try to kill him with a stone, uses it, and the other bird, to take vengeance on you in a swirling melee of death."

-Fellfrosch

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
Re: Age of Conan: Hyborean Adventures
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2008, 06:13:44 PM »
lol. Good solution.

It takes all kinds. My red-headed magician on Perfect World was propositioned today. That makes TWO characters of mind. *sigh* And mine can't even GET naked.